Fat Joe - Fuck 50

SkitZo_King said:
I was gettin into this song, but then i realised sumthin. The hook is the fuckin Flintstones theme.

"flintstones, meet the flintstones, theyre the modern stone age family ... from the, town of bedrock, theyre a page right out of history"

Well Fat Joe uses that theme but says "Fifty, me Fifty, hes the fakest thug you ever seen .... Curtis, Curtis Jackson, how come you can never be seen?"

That kinda made me take that song not so seriously.

lol

SkitZo_King said:
I was gettin into this song, but then i realised sumthin. The hook is the fuckin Flintstones theme.

"flintstones, meet the flintstones, theyre the modern stone age family ... from the, town of bedrock, theyre a page right out of history"

Well Fat Joe uses that theme but says "Fifty, me Fifty, hes the fakest thug you ever seen .... Curtis, Curtis Jackson, how come you can never be seen?"

That kinda made me take that song not so seriously.
i thought that was one of the best parts, showing how curtis is nothing but a cartoon character

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.