Fat Joe - Fuck 50

Onion Juice said:
Of course their disses are better then Piggybank cause 50 was just tappin them a little on that.
Now Im sure 50 will come back strong enough to get this whole board saying WHOA 50 IS AMAZING....PPL don't think this shit is over yet...damn I wasnt even goin to look into this beef haha...but man..I see ppl acting like it's already over... :confused:

this beef will last at least another 3 months and then after another cd or track busts out and one of them scores again the other will be there to try to tear it down all over again....
its like those ex-rappers who still get dissed even when they been outta the game awhile they still manage a way to get back in....

shit is tight

I love the part wen he talked bout the CandyShop-MagicStick

"Shakin his ass, What the fuck is wrong wit thisss nigga
Fifty don't make me BRRRRRRRRRRRR"

what is really wrong with this nigga trying to go to war with three three rapper that way beyond his level

I was gettin into this song, but then i realised sumthin. The hook is the fuckin Flintstones theme.

"flintstones, meet the flintstones, theyre the modern stone age family ... from the, town of bedrock, theyre a page right out of history"

Well Fat Joe uses that theme but says "Fifty, me Fifty, hes the fakest thug you ever seen .... Curtis, Curtis Jackson, how come you can never be seen?"

That kinda made me take that song not so seriously.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.