Fantasy Record Company

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
why eastwood? what's he up to these days anyway, with death row being gone? is he with dynasty?
Like Tha_Wood said he's with Jaded... Which is basically a fan of his who started a label... It's looking good for The West... If they get a chance...

However, Eastwood and Crooked are still cool...

Awesome contribution from tugger13, post more often.

EDIT - FOR PREACH - http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/eastwood-ft-the-game-jay-rock-west-really/

It's the new single from Eastwood, featuring Game.... Meech sent me this ages ago and I posted it on the front page... But it only got a few downloads... Shame.

i would choose:
2pac - obvious choice, sell a hell of a lot of records.
R Kelly - again he would kill it in the sales
Donell Jones - the most under rated singer out there, needs the marketing to be able to sell a lot
Talib Kweli - still referred to as "underground" so would increase the rep of my label
Nas - genius

Thanks for the acclamation Rukas and Pittsey, I will definitely start to post more often, now that I've completed my degree. I'm primarily interested in the psychological effects that music has on its listeners, I think that we have all seen and felt its influence on people...so I will be posting threads related to the latter pretty soon. Happy to be more involved in the forum. Peace :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.