Eminem to rehab for sleeping pills?

oh shit i spotted jason G in this thread lmao

in all seriousness....fuck eminem. hope he takes the sleeping pills and doesnt wake up. fuckin wigger. he sucks at producing. he's totally finished now,toast.his time has passed.goodbye faggot. now im just waiting for 50 to get shot.that would be the happiest day in hip hop.

bigmack said:

in all seriousness....fuck eminem. hope he takes the sleeping pills and doesnt wake up. fuckin wigger. he sucks at producing. he's totally finished now,toast.his time has passed.goodbye faggot. now im just waiting for 50 to get shot.that would be the happiest day in hip hop.
Yea, Em should die because hes a "wigger" :rolleyes:

Aristotle said:
^^I fell you guys and all but why shouldnt they get mad when you bootleg? Especially when it is someone that is respectable.
tru
there is still the rare and respectable artist
but alot of these new comers are "100% pure garbage"
i mean seriously, we are supposed to go buy that mike jones CD?

AmerikazMost

bigmack said:

"And when your run is over just admit when it's at its end" - Eminem

i dont see y everyone hates eminem so much! infinite was classic, sslp was classic, mmlp was classic and tes is classic. encore was a flaming pile of horse shit, but thats only one album out of 5 that was weak. how is he a wigger? because he lives the hip hop lifestyle? he grew up poor, its not like he grew up rich and trying to act like he comes from an urban background.

Little Skittle said:
i dont see y everyone hates eminem so much! infinite was classic, sslp was classic, mmlp was classic and tes is classic. encore was a flaming pile of horse shit, but thats only one album out of 5 that was weak. how is he a wigger? because he lives the hip hop lifestyle? he grew up poor, its not like he grew up rich and trying to act like he comes from an urban background.
its the timeline of an artist
you start low, you come up, you go down

courtesy of Shady/Aftermath.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.