Eminem to rehab for sleeping pills?

I don't know how Em could diss somebody else's addictions, but also be addicted to something as well. The whole G-Unit/Shaddy fam are nothing but hypocrites.

whhat are you guys jokin?
sleeping pills is the hardest shit out on the street right now

its going to shut down the cocaine indusry one day

but why would a man on tour take sleeping pills? dont you get tired enough from all the tour shit. if anything you'd be taking something that keeps you up

Bugsy Siegel said:
Eminem is finished.

Are you half-retarded? He's the highest selling rapper of all time, and he has one of the most packed labels (if not most) in the rap game. Eminem is not even finished rapping for fuck's sake. He'll be making multi-millions of dollars yearly for at least the next decade.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Ghetto_Ghost said:
whhat are you guys jokin?
sleeping pills is the hardest shit out on the street right now

its going to shut down the cocaine indusry one day

but why would a man on tour take sleeping pills? dont you get tired enough from all the tour shit. if anything you'd be taking something that keeps you up
He probably needs the shit to come down after a show.

linx

Staff member
What's wrong with some of you idiots? Do you honestly think he is doing this so people can think he's hard? I very much doubt that. It's fucking sleeping pills. I didn't bother to read the story to see if there's truth to this, but I don't even want to. Just know it's sad that some of you basically live to call the dude a poser. I mean if he is, then he is. But I don't know dude personally so I won't judge him. I'll leave that to you guys. And for the record, i'm not a big Eminem fan.

bastin872 said:
well... according to the 2005 most selling arists of all time made by some big ass american company....tupac still has around 5-10 mill on eminem.
How many albums does pac have out and how many does em have out? :rolleyes:

who gives a fuck about sales
what happened to the good old days were the value of the artist was based on his rapping quality. not his sales quantity
whenever theres a debate like this someone from somewhere has to pull up some stats on record sales.
you dont even have to be a good rapper to have high record sales. its just based on how well you are marketed.

Ghetto_Ghost said:
who gives a fuck about sales
what happened to the good old days were the value of the artist was based on his rapping quality. not his sales quantity
whenever theres a debate like this someone from somewhere has to pull up some stats on record sales.
you dont even have to be a good rapper to have high record sales. its just based on how well you are marketed.
amen.

its kids on this board, there weak defence

^ ya man. its like picking a new artist is the same as going to the store and buying a drink. its like its based on the last commercial you seen or whose packaged in the shiniest wrapper.
and they get mad when we bootleg
i say fuck 'em

ARon

^^I fell you guys and all but why shouldnt they get mad when you bootleg? Especially when it is someone that is respectable.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.