Eminem to rehab for sleeping pills?

Jeremy

Casey

Staff member
sleeping pills my ass. when i saw him at anger management last time he was in the UK (I was in the front row) all you needed to do was look at his eyes and you could tell he was coked out of his head, so were all of D12.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Crunkadelic said:
2pacboard hates Eminem....or or least some of the biased-ass MODs do. Thats why whenever a Shady/Aftermath album leaks, the MODs make the download thread a sticky.
hating g-unit is different than hating eminem

FroDawgg

_carmi said:
sucks for him. hope he gets betta
how come you are the first person to say they hope he gets better? everyone else in this thread needs to be more considerate...dude has a dependency problem and they diss him. i guess sleeping pills aren't as "hard" or "gangsta" as alcohol, crack, or anything else. he has a problem, he's getting help, and he needs people's support.

poor guy, hope he gets better. god bless you marshall.

id need drugs to take me away from reality if i had 28 year old obsessive fans running around*cough*jason*

_carmi

me, myself & us
FroDawgg said:
how come you are the first person to say they hope he gets better? everyone else in this thread needs to be more considerate...dude has a dependency problem and they diss him. i guess sleeping pills aren't as "hard" or "gangsta" as alcohol, crack, or anything else. he has a problem, he's getting help, and he needs people's support.
cuz thats how it is. i mean yeah u can hate on eminem but the guy is an human being at the end of the day like all of us. i'm not gonna wish his death lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.