EMINEM QUOTES and SAYINGS

Hurts said:
Oh why did u add the 2pac facts page in it and not the eminem facts page?....

And Jason ive said it b4 quit braggin about how u long been listenin to rap music....that with the comments u make about eminem..is just not right...thats wrong...dont do it again...

So uhh you as a eminem fan what do u think of canibus...
YO'ure like 16, right?

So your profile says.

Well, when you have some pubic hair, we'll talk again.

jason_g_718 said:
YO'ure like 16, right?

So your profile says.

Well, when you have some pubic hair, we'll talk again.
it says 16? im 17...dont matter tho..dont u know puberty starts b4 ur 16th birthday..guess u started late..lookin at ur posts about eminem...i can say ur also late with hiphop..so im guessin u started gettin wet dreams when u were what 18, 19? u tell me man....or wait lets not get this too personal..im not even interested...

so when r u gonna answer my question:
So uhh you as a eminem fan what do u think of canibus?

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Yeah...right! Its the other way around.
LOL, you're probably saying that because Hailie's song is a bit less mushy and he kinda goes off in the last verse.

I prefer Mockingbird because it's like you can almost hear Em getting ready to shed a tear during that song. A lot of artists wouldn't have the balls to cut a song like that. Nas is the only one I can think of.

Hailie's Song is good though, don't get me wrong. There were only like 2 songs on The Eminem Show that were bad.

aban said:
Shut the fuck up, you cant fuck with THUG LIFE bitch. Oh eminem, oh eminem almosts sheds a tear too bad nobody fuckin cares except the stans.
LOL @ this dude. I see you're back on the crack.

lol @ "you can't fuck with Thug Life".

Don't worry you internet thug you, 2pac has been my favorite rapper for 10 years or so now and that ain't gonna change anytime soon.

aban said:
Shut the fuck up, you cant fuck with THUG LIFE bitch. Oh eminem, oh eminem almosts sheds a tear too bad nobody fuckin cares except the stans.
you need to take a deep breath, load a gun, hold it up to your head, and shoot yourself.
When do you fuckin losers grow out of this gay phase of representing a deceased artist like he's the almighty...you dont live a thug life grow fucking up already... Fuckin wannabe working in a dead end corporate job still screaming thug life? Fucking loser.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.