EMINEM QUOTES and SAYINGS

Hurts said:
hm...well if u dont dislike it u sure dont pay enough attention to it...

lol if u cant appreciate big L the lifestyles ov da poor and dangerous...i dunno man...how u ever gon appreciate underground rap...its a great album...shitty beats great lyrics...DO I NEED TO SAY MORE I COULDNT THO...ha

Illmatic is a must....you must have heard it should be the album every kid should start with...IF U HAVENT HEARD ILLMATIC ha...
ur opinion just doesnt count...and makin it public...like u did...fucked u up...no 1 takes u serious...which is pretty sad when u try to make points about classic hiphop albums....
You know what most of your posts come down to?

"You don't like what I like so you just must suck and have bad taste and because you don't think like I do you're an idiot".

Get over yourself, man.

AS for the "album I started with". I started with the Fat Boys, in 198 fucking 2 when you were in your daddy's nutsack and before Nas even knew who the fuck 2pac Shakur was.

jason_g_718 said:
You know what most of your posts come down to?

"You don't like what I like so you just must suck and have bad taste and because you don't think like I do you're an idiot".

Get over yourself, man.

AS for the "album I started with". I started with the Fat Boys, in 198 fucking 2 when you were in your daddy's nutsack and before Nas even knew who the fuck 2pac Shakur was.
Lol so u should belong to the old skool cats but u behave like a fuckin 99 hiphop fan...

and again stop braggin cuz u missed out on a classic...

b-hizzel said:
"underground" is the gayest word ever used, it's used by white guys who own skateboards who dont like hearing rappers talk about owning possesions,
anyhow, eminem has some heartfelt shit, but surprising, what sells his albums are those songs for the demographic of 6-15, im sure he knows this, but when em makes a deep statement, its definently some thing to rewind and listen to again and again, eg (d12-album devils night, all pretty solid verses, most of the marshall mathers LP)
do u prefer indie hiphop independant hiphop?

jason_g_718 said:
First of all, I don't dislike underground. Since I am an underground rapper myself in Detroit, how could I hate the underground? where the fuck did you get that from?

And I don't give a fuck about Illmatic, get over that shit. I don't care.

haha jason you are a fucking idiot, i remember a few weeks back you fucking started sending me your gay pms about me talking highly about the underground, and how eminem is your hero and that he has the game on lock or some stupid shit like that, so this is the proof that you don't like the underground, and second you don't know anything about hiphop or any music for that matter so it hink you should just stay away from ANY serious music talk.

Vaudeville said:
haha jason you are a fucking idiot, i remember a few weeks back you fucking started sending me your gay pms about me talking highly about the underground, and how eminem is your hero and that he has the game on lock or some stupid shit like that, so this is the proof that you don't like the underground, and second you don't know anything about hiphop or any music form that matter so it hink you should just stay away from ANY serious music talk.

LOL @ "telling me Eminem was your hero". Now you're just straight out fucking lying, as I've said many time on this board, in my opinion, heroes don't exist.

And if ANYONE were a "hero" to me, it'd be Pac, not Eminem.

As for PMing you, I never dissed underground. I said that being underground doesn't make you better than commercial artists. How the fuck can I hate the underground when I'm PART OF the underground. I've been an underground rapper for 2 years now, so, what the fuck? I must hate myself?

As for what I know, I do know that opinions are opinions and because I don't like all of the same stuff you like, that doesn't mean I know "nothing about hip hop".

Get off your own cock and let other people have a fucking opinion whether you like it or not. That's what this board is here for. Be a fucking adult and learn how to agree to disagree.

oh man i won't even bother. you are the all knowing person you think you are :thumb: one thing you do not know though is me so when you say i don't respect people's opinion's or whatever you want to say, man i don't even want to hear it.

Vaudeville said:
oh man i won't even bother. you are the all knowing person you think you are :thumb: one thing you do not know though is me so when you say i don't respect people's opinion's or whatever you want to say, man i don't even want to hear it.
Yeah, you're 100% right. I don't know you, and you don't fucking know me. So don't come here and type posts telling me what I do or don't know about the rap/hip hop industry. I have VARIOUS different tastes of different artists in rap music. I probably listen to about 20-25 different artists ranging from The Fat Boys to 2pac, from Eminem to Young MC.

Now, please act like a fucking adult already, Jesus Christ.

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah, you're 100% right. I don't know you, and you don't fucking know me. So don't come here and type posts telling me what I do or don't know about the rap/hip hop industry. I have VARIOUS different tastes of different artists in rap music. I probably listen to about 20-25 different artists ranging from The Fat Boys to 2pac, from Eminem to Young MC.

Now, please act like a fucking adult already, Jesus Christ.
if you ask me i'm acting way better than you right, because everytime i see a post from you it's basically replying to something they said that you didn't like, every time... it's just a cicle you say something, people hate on you, then you hate back and so on, just drop it like i just did on my post, there was no need for you to reply, so from now on just stay out of my way i will stay out of yours and we will be happier. thanks and bye.

MC mufasa said:
jason ur the one with the christina aguilera fan page man so be quiet
LMAO! I don't know whose site you've been to, but it ain't mine.

I have MY OWN SITE where my raps and interest are all featured, but I don't have a Christina Aguilera fan site. That's funny and...well...gay. For a 27 year old man to run a Christina site is just gay.

Vaudeville said:
if you ask me i'm acting way better than you right, because everytime i see a post from you it's basically replying to something they said that you didn't like, every time... it's just a cicle you say something, people hate on you, then you hate back and so on, just drop it like i just did on my post, there was no need for you to reply, so from now on just stay out of my way i will stay out of yours and we will be happier. thanks and bye.
First of all, I don't care how you think I'm acting. I ain't here to impress you.

Second, people can hate on me all they want, you think people that have no fucking clue as to anything about me hating on me bothers me? Dude, I have a real life to be concerned with. Not whether some dude on the internet is "hating on me". That's fucking funny and sad.

And I don't hate on anyone in here.

nahhh im pretty sure it was urs

u made a thread about christina.
and u posted a link with some webpage to show people how hot she is

put 2 n 2 together n yeh

MC mufasa said:
nahhh im pretty sure it was urs

u made a thread about christina.
and u posted a link with some webpage to show people how hot she is

put 2 n 2 together n yeh
I MIGHT have posted a link to some pictures I have of her on my PERSONAL WEBSITE, but I don't have a Christina fan site.

I have my own personal website where I have MANY THINGS featured:

-my raps
-2pac facts page
-Christina pictures
-RIP pages
-poetry pages of my friends
-pictures of myself and my friends
-reviews of my music
-my personal favorite movies, songs

and several other things.

And besides, I still fail to see what my interests outside of rap music have to do with my opinions on rap music.

jason_g_718 said:
I MIGHT have posted a link to some pictures I have of her on my PERSONAL WEBSITE, but I don't have a Christina fan site.

I have my own personal website where I have MANY THINGS featured:

-my raps
-2pac facts page
-Christina pictures
-RIP pages
-poetry pages of my friends
-pictures of myself and my friends
-reviews of my music
-my personal favorite movies, songs

and several other things.

And besides, I still fail to see what my interests outside of rap music have to do with my opinions on rap music.

Oh why did u add the 2pac facts page in it and not the eminem facts page?....

And Jason ive said it b4 quit braggin about how u long been listenin to rap music....that with the comments u make about eminem..is just not right...thats wrong...dont do it again...

So uhh you as a eminem fan what do u think of canibus...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.