EMINEM QUOTES and SAYINGS

I actually laughed...cuz aban is killin me with this shit...DUDES WAITIN FOR JASON TO REPLY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and ya know he will..post up some corny eminem lyrics..like LETS ASK DR.DRE..I HAVE A QUESTION IF I MAY IS IT GAY?

Yall need to just chill get red to eminem byurself dont try to make us join cuz to me eminem is wack anybody could of came up with those lyrics in forgot about dre.

how about this u fuckin wiseasses:

That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing
Except for a dream, and a fuckin' rap magazine
Who post pin-up pictures on their walls all day long
Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in their lives
Till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die
Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe
We're nothin' to you but we're the fuckin' shit in they eyes
That's why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and
hold it
Cause we consider these minutes golden
And maybe they'll admit it when we're gone
Just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our
songs and we can...

man you guys can kiss eminems ass all the way to the bank bec at least hes not a fuckin lying cocksucker like half of your closet homosexual idols (ie jadakiss.) what the fuck is wrong with you assholes, some songs an artist pours his heart and soul in..its a shame you cant recognize when he does. Hailies Song still gives me goosebumps and for anyone who can relate, it instills you aint alone. Not many rappers can make me feel that way.

CoolWaterz said:
how about this u fuckin wiseasses:

That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing
Except for a dream, and a fuckin' rap magazine
Who post pin-up pictures on their walls all day long
Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in their lives
Till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die
Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe
We're nothin' to you but we're the fuckin' shit in they eyes
That's why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and
hold it
Cause we consider these minutes golden
And maybe they'll admit it when we're gone
Just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our
songs and we can...

man you guys can kiss eminems ass all the way to the bank bec at least hes not a fuckin lying cocksucker like half of your closet homosexual idols (ie jadakiss.) what the fuck is wrong with you assholes, some songs an artist pours his heart and soul in..its a shame you cant recognize when he does. Hailies Song still gives me goosebumps and for anyone who can relate, it instills you aint alone. Not many rappers can make me feel that way.
Mockingbird KILLS Hailie's Song.

jason_g_718 said:
Mockingbird KILLS Hailie's Song.
yea but you gotta admit man none can even TOUCH "WHY" by Jadakiss...man does he hit some deep questions..you could tell he sure asked questions bleeding inside of his heart..

CoolWaterz said:
yea but you gotta admit man none can even TOUCH "WHY" by Jadakiss...man does he hit some deep questions..you could tell he sure asked questions bleeding inside of his heart..
Oh yeah. Jadakiss got more soul that Pac could have ever dreamed of. I mean, listen to the lack of soul Eminem comes with in songs like "White America", "Mockingbird" or "Soldier" and compare it to the compelling, earthshaking soul searching questions that Jada asks in Why:

"Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?"

"Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime"

"Why my niggaz ain't get that cake"

"Why is a brother up North better than Jordan
That ain't get that break"

"Why at the bar you ain't take straight shots instead of poppin Crist'"

"Why they didn't make the CL6 wit a clutch"

I mean.. I listen to those questions, and I just really have to wonder what this word is coming too.

LMFAO!

jason now ur acting like a prick leave that to the pro's yo....

ya know he asked some real questions now be a man and qoute his real questions..

Hurts said:
jason now ur acting like a prick leave that to the pro's yo....

ya know he asked some real questions now be a man and qoute his real questions..
His real question, the few of them that were there, were negated by the plethora of bullshit questions, like the ones I posted.

I bought Kiss Of Death and haven't listened to it since the week I bought it. Only good songs on it are "Time's Up" and "Welcome To D-Block"...which..HEYYYY...the latter was produced by guess who?

jason_g_718 said:
His real question, the few of them that were there, were negated by the plethora of bullshit questions, like the ones I posted.

I bought Kiss Of Death and haven't listened to it since the week I bought it. Only good songs on it are "Time's Up" and "Welcome To D-Block"...which..HEYYYY...the latter was produced by guess who?
LOOOOOOOOOOOL OK JASON U JUST PROVED HOW DUMB U ARE AND THAT U DUNNO SHIT BOUT HIPHOP...

WELCOME 2 DBLOCK= WORST TRACK ON KISS ALBUM....

Id take hot sauce to go as one of the best..the beat is crazy....

LOL@ WELCOME TO DBLOCK...GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE

Hurts said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL OK JASON U JUST PROVED HOW DUMB U ARE AND THAT U DUNNO SHIT BOUT HIPHOP...

WELCOME 2 DBLOCK= WORST TRACK ON KISS ALBUM....

Id take hot sauce to go as one of the best..the beat is crazy....

LOL@ WELCOME TO DBLOCK...GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE
LMAO @ HOT SAUCE..

You're hilarious dude.

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ HOT SAUCE..

You're hilarious dude.

it is obviously clear THAT we have a different taste how old are u again?

Im 17.... just sumthin i might use later...on u..ha

U dislike underground -------- I like underground rap
U dislike THe Slim shady Lp-----------I like the slim shady Lp
U think proof is royce's level---------I think royce shits on proof
U think-----Im hiliarious----------i think ur a clown
U didnt check illmatic--------- I did...

aban said:
Heres heart warming lyrics from "Sorry Mama"

"Where's my snare, I have no snare in my headphones, there ya' go, yeah, yo', yo'..."

Thats deep you cant help but just cry at how touching those lyrics are

Heres his contovesal lyrics from "will the Real Slim Shady Please stand up"

"Guess there's a Slim Shady in all of us" -Eminem

you're right Marsall theres a little slim shady in all of us, god bless you
dude your a fucking retart.

_carmi

me, myself & us
aban said:
Heres heart warming lyrics from "Sorry Mama"

"Where's my snare, I have no snare in my headphones, there ya' go, yeah, yo', yo'..."

Thats deep you cant help but just cry at how touching those lyrics are

Heres his contovesal lyrics from "will the Real Slim Shady Please stand up"

"Guess there's a Slim Shady in all of us" -Eminem

you're right Marsall theres a little slim shady in all of us, god bless you

i do like eminem and i'm a fan. but you are a fucking dickrider lol.

Hurts said:
it is obviously clear THAT we have a different taste how old are u again?

Im 17.... just sumthin i might use later...on u..ha

U dislike underground -------- I like underground rap
U dislike THe Slim shady Lp-----------I like the slim shady Lp
U think proof is royce's level---------I think royce shits on proof
U think-----Im hiliarious----------i think ur a clown
U didnt check illmatic--------- I did...
First of all, I don't dislike underground. Since I am an underground rapper myself in Detroit, how could I hate the underground? where the fuck did you get that from?

And I don't give a fuck about Illmatic, get over that shit. I don't care.

jason_g_718 said:
First of all, I don't dislike underground. Since I am an underground rapper myself in Detroit, how could I hate the underground? where the fuck did you get that from?

And I don't give a fuck about Illmatic, get over that shit. I don't care.
hm...well if u dont dislike it u sure dont pay enough attention to it...

lol if u cant appreciate big L the lifestyles ov da poor and dangerous...i dunno man...how u ever gon appreciate underground rap...its a great album...shitty beats great lyrics...DO I NEED TO SAY MORE I COULDNT THO...ha

Illmatic is a must....you must have heard it should be the album every kid should start with...IF U HAVENT HEARD ILLMATIC ha...
ur opinion just doesnt count...and makin it public...like u did...fucked u up...no 1 takes u serious...which is pretty sad when u try to make points about classic hiphop albums....

_carmi

me, myself & us
aban said:
yo, yo Just because I LUV eminem doesnt mean I'm a dickrider!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

god bless him... wtf is that if it aint dickriding?? lol. hey i luv eminem too but i wont start dickriding him and wont start to say that he's my god, my sun or whatever.

_carmi said:
god bless him... wtf is that if it aint dickriding?? lol. hey i luv eminem too but i wont start dickriding him and wont start to say that he's my god, my sun or whatever.
it was a fuckin joke lmao...ABAN= CLOWNING EMINEM LIKE WHOA TODAY LOL

"underground" is the gayest word ever used, it's used by white guys who own skateboards who dont like hearing rappers talk about owning possesions,
anyhow, eminem has some heartfelt shit, but surprising, what sells his albums are those songs for the demographic of 6-15, im sure he knows this, but when em makes a deep statement, its definently some thing to rewind and listen to again and again, eg (d12-album devils night, all pretty solid verses, most of the marshall mathers LP)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.