Eminem - Mockingbird (The Video)

horrible he is sounding like this,

WAWAWAWAHHHAAWHAHAHAA at the end everytime he finishes his word. Ah horrible rapper, guess he needs to push the voice tune button more in the recording studio.

:mad: :mad:

Swollen_Member said:
Em get pissed when someone disses his daughter, yet he does it to himself by putting her on his albums. How many video's is this for Encore?

How would you feel if some rapper or person said your own daughter is going to grow up a crack head and a whore? Putting your own daughter in your own video is totally different than a washed-up rapper trying to stir up shit by taking beef to a place where it doesn't need to go. I saw the same type of reply on allhiphop.com from another foul dickhead like yourself. All I can say is that your argument has no valid points and comes purely from hatred towards Eminem.

This is the fourth video from Encore.

i hate eminem, im sick of listening to songs about his fucking wife mom and daughter, it gets old

every other song is about haley. if your hurting for material so badly, please stop rapping.

aban said:
"I mean what the point of crying ?

They are still alive , not like they are dead ?

Man , i swear white peoples are pusssy.

You got 100 Mill. in the bank , two daughters that are in good health , no cancer , no nothing and you still cry like a little Bitch .....

*sighs at white people*"

:rolleyes:

S. Fourteen

i hate eminem, im sick of listening to songs about his fucking wife mom and daughter, it gets old

every other song is about haley. if your hurting for material so badly, please stop rapping.
He has what? a song per album about his daughter/wife/mom?

if you hate it so much, please stop listening to it :)

Story said:

So he should be like every other dime a dozen rapper and talk about bitches, blunts and 40's?

jason_g_718 said:
So he should be like every other dime a dozen rapper and talk about bitches, blunts and 40's?

no because that bullshits old too, all these rappers need to come up wiht something inventive

they arent killers like they claim
lots of them arent gang members, a lot of them fabricate their pasts, its all bullshit

and hearing about his stupid daughter repeatedly is no different

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
OxyContin said:
How would you feel if some rapper or person said your own daughter is going to grow up a crack head and a whore? Putting your own daughter in your own video is totally different than a washed-up rapper trying to stir up shit by taking beef to a place where it doesn't need to go. I saw the same type of reply on allhiphop.com from another foul dickhead like yourself. All I can say is that your argument has no valid points and comes purely from hatred towards Eminem.

This is the fourth video from Encore.
I don't even hate Eminem. I think he's very talented. But I'm no dickryder, and Im just saying what I see.

lol at the guy thinkin eminem crying represents white people bein pussies...

i suppose 50 rappin about guns means all black people are gangsters? and cypress hill smokin whatever they be smokin means all hispanics are addicts??

on to the song, i thought the beat had potential to be a great song, but another hailie one?? if u put your daughter in your music every 2 seconds, dont be shocked when ja mentions her name. did em do the beat btw?? his hook was horrible, imagine if someone like lauryn hill sang the hook, that would be perfect, but it just sounds like a good song gone wrong with em. ah well.

Story said:

yeah that's so true.. i wish we got to hear more about REAL ISSUES.. like how much cash/bling/bitches/weed people got.. OH WAIT NOW.. that's in every other fucking song.
I swear you people are so fucking retarded with your "wannabe" thug mentality... "ayo playa, if he aint talking bout da reeeel issues in da hood, like money, bitches and da eveeeday struggle, den he jusss aint keepin it reeeel namean.."
i'm not on no eminem fanbandwagon, but god damn, it takes alot of balls to make a song like that, let alone to release it as a single, and display your real life in the video, now if that's too "deep" or "emotional" for you.. then maybe you need to stop fucking that $2 ho, and get yourself a real woman to marry, then you'll be "keepin it real".. fucking posers.

BizzleDizzle said:
yeah that's so true.. i wish we got to hear more about REAL ISSUES.. like how much cash/bling/bitches/weed people got.. OH WAIT NOW.. that's in every other fucking song.
I swear you people are so fucking retarded with your "wannabe" thug mentality... "ayo playa, if he aint talking bout da reeeel issues in da hood, like money, bitches and da eveeeday struggle, den he jusss aint keepin it reeeel namean.."
i'm not on no eminem fanbandwagon, but god damn, it takes alot of balls to make a song like that, let alone to release it as a single, and display your real life in the video, now if that's too "deep" or "emotional" for you.. then maybe you need to stop fucking that $2 ho, and get yourself a real woman to marry, then you'll be "keepin it real".. fucking posers.

i wish you would learn how to read, where did i say nething about weed cash bling

i didnt

learn to fucking read before you attack bizzle fizzle

Cooper

aban said:
"I mean what the point of crying ?

They are still alive , not like they are dead ?

Man , i swear white peoples are pusssy.

You got 100 Mill. in the bank , two daughters that are in good health , no cancer , no nothing and you still cry like a little Bitch .....

*sighs at white people*"
ignorant fuck

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online