Eminem at MTV Awards

Pittsey said:
So what you are saying is that singers aren't allowed to tell jokes?
I thought jokes are supposed to have an ounce of creativity?
Things aren't so 1 dimensional, people are complex, there's lots of different levels.
If that "joke" ain't 1 dimensional, I don't know what is. That is not a joke, that is BEING A CLOWN. Clowning yourself down. It's not about eminem but the "joke" he choses to put is not of anyones level but ppl from 9-12 yrs old.

I don't find Eminem funny, I think he's immature. But I'm not gonna hate on him for it. In this world you'll find people you get along with, who's interests you share. And others who you don't. If you can't accept those people you have a problem.
I'm not hating on Eminem, I'm merely CRITISIZING him for being immature and showing lack of creativity. I have a right to complain, but that doesn't mean that I complain cause I hate the guy.
It's all entertainment. And that is what rappers are. Pick any rapper, they've all acted stupid at points.
Take 2pac; You don't bring me flowers, They Humpty dance, Ballet.
Acting stupid is different to acting as a clown. See, that Pac allowed himself to fall for the trap with that girl that accused him of rape was stupid, he should've known better, example. Eminem is strictly a clown for doing that, he did it in his first tour in europe, he is OVERDOING it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Welcome to my thesis on 2pac dickriding. I will open with an explanation of dickriding. To me it is a person who blindly supports an artist and the wrong things they do. To such an extent that they cannot see any wrong. They find excuses for the said artist yet still condemn another artist for doing the same.

The opposite term is known as hater.

Below are 2 quotes that highlight possible examples of dickriding. With the most common form of the affliction, 2pacism.

2pac and Eminem are both using humour, but the "fan" has highlighted reason that it is acceptable for 2pac but unacceptable for Eminem. When clearly there is very little difference.

example1 said:
It was on a comedy show when he did you don't bring me flowers and the Humpty dance how old was he and when he took ballet how old was he and how old is Eminem and I don't hate him I got all his albums but his actions are getting old and he wants people to take him seriously as a lyrical rapper

example2 said:
I thought jokes are supposed to have an ounce of creativity?

If that "joke" ain't 1 dimensional, I don't know what is. That is not a joke, that is BEING A CLOWN. Clowning yourself down. It's not about eminem but the "joke" he choses to put is not of anyones level but ppl from 9-12 yrs old.

I'm not hating on Eminem, I'm merely CRITISIZING him for being immature and showing lack of creativity. I have a right to complain, but that doesn't mean that I complain cause I hate the guy.

Acting stupid is different to acting as a clown. See, that Pac allowed himself to fall for the trap with that girl that accused him of rape was stupid, he should've known better, example. Eminem is strictly a clown for doing that, he did it in his first tour in europe, he is OVERDOING it.

DISCLAIMER : I do not find Eminem's jokes funny, nor do I enjoy his current music. I would also like to add that all these quotes are fictitious and any familarity to quotes above is merely conincidental and unitentional.

RIPPAC4 said:
you comparing an award show to a charity event
You fool. I was comparing Eminem to a ficticous career person who had volunteered to take part in something not of his or her immdediate profession for a one of gig. If that went over your head... Well.

Pittsey said:
Welcome to my thesis on 2pac dickriding. I will open with an explanation of dickriding. To me it is a person who blindly supports an artist and the wrong things they do. To such an extent that they cannot see any wrong. They find excuses for the said artist yet still condemn another artist for doing the same.

The opposite term is known as hater.

Below are 2 quotes that highlight possible examples of dickriding. With the most common form of the affliction, 2pacism.

2pac and Eminem are both using humour, but the "fan" has highlighted reason that it is acceptable for 2pac but unacceptable for Eminem. When clearly there is very little difference.

DISCLAIMER : I do not find Eminem's jokes funny, nor do I enjoy his current music. I would also like to add that all these quotes are fictitious and any familarity to quotes above is merely conincidental and unitentional.
Ok smartass. Just out of what context did you "figure" I'm a pac dickrider? WHEN DID I EVER mention something about 2pac beeing great or something like that? If not, then shut the fuck up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
RFTP said:
Ok smartass. Just out of what context did you "figure" I'm a pac dickrider? WHEN DID I EVER mention something about 2pac beeing great or something like that? If not, then shut the fuck up.

How rude.

I'm always wondering why eminem get such a big and positive media-attention all the time though. He dissed maybe more people then pac ever did and also on such a immature level.. He's also good entertainer but there are so many rappers who did more to hiphop then him..

Bill G said:
You fool. I was comparing Eminem to a ficticous career person who had volunteered to take part in something not of his or her immdediate profession for a one of gig. If that went over your head... Well.
Look dumbass what do that got to do with an award show

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.