Eminem at MTV Awards

Pittsey said:
Damn man.
It's just humour. Is Chris Rock over 30? Chris Tucker? Pauly Shore?

When they do it it's humour. When Eminem does it, it's sad.
You need to get over your hate the popular white rapper syndrome. It's annoying.

Eminem has his niche, if you don't like it, cool. But don't become a hater.
Not hating but the people you named up above are COMEDIANS so that's there jobs if you go to a comedy show and the comedian raps what would you do

RIPPAC4 said:
Not hating but the people you named up above are COMEDIANS so that's there jobs if you go to a comedy show and the comedian raps what would you do
Eminem's music is based around comedy and humour. What you're saying is pretty ignorant.

Would you be equally as appalled if a singer played in a charity football match?

ArtsyGirl

It's always different when Charity is involved, why else would women shave their heads to raise money?
Anyway its not that eminem cant do comedy rap, but its like any comedian if the jokes get recycled you get booed. His drying up.

artisticgurl said:
It's always different when Charity is involved, why else would women shave their heads to raise money?
Anyway its not that eminem cant do comedy rap, but its like any comedian if the jokes get recycled you get booed. His drying up.
What about when actors do presenting? How do you feel when directors act?

Pittsey said:
Damn man.
It's just humour. Is Chris Rock over 30? Chris Tucker? Pauly Shore?

When they do it it's humour. When Eminem does it, it's sad.
You need to get over your hate the popular white rapper syndrome. It's annoying.

Eminem has his niche, if you don't like it, cool. But don't become a hater.

well fucking said. as long as hes getting paid why should he stop and grow up?? hes having fun doing what he wants to do and making loot.

How anyone from the age of 16+ can call that humor is beyond me. And to EVEN compare eminems so called jokes with Chris Rocks standup comedy is another thing I will never understand. And for the record, I thought eminem was a RAPPER not a STANDUP COMEDIAN, or am I wrong here?!

This is just ridicilous, how people defend him no matter what. Are you guys on his payroll or something?

Bill G said:
Eminem's music is based around comedy and humour. What you're saying is pretty ignorant.

Would you be equally as appalled if a singer played in a charity football match?
I think u ignorant & what do charity got to with dancing with dolls and u say his music is based on comedy & humor why on every album he's crying on song he don't enough respect as an MC

RIPPAC4 said:
I think u ignorant & what do charity got to with dancing with dolls and u say his music is based on comedy & humor why on every album he's crying on song he don't enough respect as an MC
It was an analogy, kind of. Look that word up because I'm not quite sure you understand the definition.

P.S. Is there a reason behind you thinking I'm ignorant or was it just a pathetic comeback? I'm looking at this from both sides (or I'm sitting on the fence). The same can't be said for you.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
RIPPAC4 said:

RFTP said:
How anyone from the age of 16+ can call that humor is beyond me. And to EVEN compare eminems so called jokes with Chris Rocks standup comedy is another thing I will never understand. And for the record, I thought eminem was a RAPPER not a STANDUP COMEDIAN, or am I wrong here?!

This is just ridicilous, how people defend him no matter what. Are you guys on his payroll or something?

So what you are saying is that singers aren't allowed to tell jokes?
Things aren't so 1 dimensional, people are complex, there's lots of different levels.
I don't find Eminem funny, I think he's immature. But I'm not gonna hate on him for it. In this world you'll find people you get along with, who's interests you share. And others who you don't. If you can't accept those people you have a problem.

I don't defend him. I just don't search for reasons to hate him. Like the majority people on here do. He's getting paid, not the philosophy I like. I'd rather he cared more for the music. But he seems to have changed a lot. He's no longer just an artist, he's a label head.

It's all entertainment. And that is what rappers are. Pick any rapper, they've all acted stupid at points.
Take 2pac; You don't bring me flowers, They Humpty dance, Ballet.

Bill G said:
It was an analogy, kind of. Look that word up because I'm not quite sure you understand the definition.

P.S. Is there a reason behind you thinking I'm ignorant or was it just a pathetic comeback? I'm looking at this from both sides (or I'm sitting on the fence). The same can't be said for you.
What, you comparing an award show to a charity event u tell me not a pathetic comeback but I'm not spending wasted time arguing about Eminem

Pittsey said:
So what you are saying is that singers aren't allowed to tell jokes?
Things aren't so 1 dimensional, people are complex, there's lots of different levels.
I don't find Eminem funny, I think he's immature. But I'm not gonna hate on him for it. In this world you'll find people you get along with, who's interests you share. And others who you don't. If you can't accept those people you have a problem.

I don't defend him. I just don't search for reasons to hate him. Like the majority people on here do. He's getting paid, not the philosophy I like. I'd rather he cared more for the music. But he seems to have changed a lot. He's no longer just an artist, he's a label head.

It's all entertainment. And that is what rappers are. Pick any rapper, they've all acted stupid at points.
Take 2pac; You don't bring me flowers, They Humpty dance, Ballet.
It was on a comedy show when he did you don't bring me flowers and the Humpty dance how old was he and when he took ballet how old was he and how old is Eminem and I don't hate him I got all his albums but his actions are getting old and he wants people to take him seriously as a lyrical rapper

people are arguing over eminem dancing with puppets!!!!!!!!!!

who gives a flyin fuck

Theres 2 options for everyone
1. Be a fan of Eminem
2. Don't be a fan of Eminem

Don't hate the man because he has a carrer in front of the camera while we are all sitting on computers. Not only are some hating on him for living his own life the way he chooses but people are bashing him while they are sitting a fucking computer..... instead of sitting here bashing a man out there working (even though it might not be what u want to hear) go out there in the world and change some shit...

AND PLus if you dont like him why continue to talk about him dont u realize you are helping constantly stay in the spotlight. maybe if we stop talking about him he will stop recording?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.