Eminem at MTV Awards

Some of you don't seem to get Eminem isn't making music for you anymore..He got a different audience now..Or let's say you are now too old to be in his audience..

Think about it yo...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Damn man.
It's just humour. Is Chris Rock over 30? Chris Tucker? Pauly Shore?

When they do it it's humour. When Eminem does it, it's sad.
You need to get over your hate the popular white rapper syndrome. It's annoying.

Eminem has his niche, if you don't like it, cool. But don't become a hater.

Pittsey said:
Damn man.

You need to get over your hate the popular white rapper syndrome. It's annoying.

^^^^^^^^^^
i fully agree, if you don't like him, stop downloading or buying his music just so you can complain about him, stop reading shit about him...follow the artists you like, seems like most people pay more attention to 50 and Em than they do the artists they really like just so they can have something to bitch about

_carmi

me, myself & us
em's joke is not funny tho... kinda pathetic.

but yeah its true people can joke at any age. not cause ur 30 that u cant fool around and joke anymore.

ArtsyGirl

dedbrd said:
i fully agree, if you don't like him, stop downloading or buying his music just so you can complain about him, stop reading shit about him...follow the artists you like, seems like most people pay more attention to 50 and Em than they do the artists they really like just so they can have something to bitch about
Nah they just wouldnt have anything to say. I dont listen to his music because he recycles his shit, I agree the people who used to like him "generally" dont anymore because they've grown out of him, meanwhile the younger generation is lovin it. Oh well its not like his commiting mass murder I just wish he wasnt so over-rated.

ill-matic

Pittsey said:
Damn man.

yeh i suppose you're right... i jumped the gun a bit :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.