Drive out the G-Unit Regime.

Aristotle said:
If he is being driven out why do you care, why do you care in the first place. What type of person doesnt want to see another one succeed, a hater. Like I was sayin instead of all these I hate 50 threads, how about I like this guy, and not even mention 50 or G-Unit.
You Damn right, I Do, I Hate 50 cent, cause he represents everything that's wrong with hip-hop and music in general, the reason why there are haters, cause him and his music are total crap and it has to go.

We the people want change and take this guy and his brand out.

Whenever i turn or on MTV2 or what ever station it is that plays hip-hop videos, i rarely see 50 cent or any of his crew. Yet, the music always sucks cock, i end up turning it off after a minute or so. I really don't think 50's the problem, i just think people are angry that's he's successful in doing what millions of others would've done given the opportunity. And it's not a dictatorship that requires a "regime overthrowing" since we're not forced to purchase the music.

Listen to what you like, and if you don't like it, turn it off. yeah, it's an old statement, but it still stands.

JDeez said:
Whenever i turn or on MTV2 or what ever station it is that plays hip-hop videos, i rarely see 50 cent or any of his crew. Yet, the music always sucks cock, i end up turning it off after a minute or so. I really don't think 50's the problem, i just think people are angry that's he's successful in doing what millions of others would've done given the opportunity. And it's not a dictatorship that requires a "regime overthrowing" since we're not forced to purchase the music.

Listen to what you like, and if you don't like it, turn it off. yeah, it's an old statement, but it still stands.
Sure he's successful, But he's also a disaster and overly commercial for many as well, Not everyone likes him (Mainly real hip-hop heads)
and that's what's wrong, 50 to me is a terrible rapper, just like young joc and all these other horrible, he doesn't had the real honesty and truth that many rappers did in the past.

A Rapper can be successful, overly commercial and talented (Ludacris & The Lox proved that), but the key thing is the rapper has to be Talented.

to be honest, I feel 50 Cent Could be a great rapper. I like a good number of tracks from Power of a Dollar. He sorta changed his style. I know its a little offtopic, but some of the people are jus ripping him, saying hes got nothin. I dont like any of his music these days, or G-unit for the matter.

Some people seem to care if rap is considered good or not, I could care less. Some of these rappers can tarnish the image, or sorta enforce these rap stereotypes, but it doesn't change the genre. As long as there is still good hip-hop out there, (which there is!!!) then I'm happy.

drake_411 said:
no one else said they were going to keep selling millions of records and talk about themselves like they were the immortal fifty cent.whatever,if you dont like him don't buy his shit thats all you can do to "drive him out"
EVERY FUCKING RAPPER out says they are going to sell millions are you fucking stupid? Game says he will, Jay says he will, 50 says it, all the southern rappers out right now say it.

samtarin said:
EVERY FUCKING RAPPER out says they are going to sell millions are you fucking stupid? Game says he will, Jay says he will, 50 says it, all the southern rappers out right now say it.
Speakin about southern rappers, how the fuck you gonna hate on Buck. He got mad talent, and so does banks, and to be relevant with the topic so does 50. I sure as hell aint gonna listen to some little myspace pussy group to tell me what to like and what not to, nor anyone on this board. Everyone got their own tastes, so when a rapper comes out that doesn't fit into your taste of course there gonna be haters. People hate for no god damn reason. I agree if you don't like his shit, shut the fuck up, and don't by their shit. I'd like to see you tell 50 to his face that he is killing hip hop, pussy ass myspace group!

Big Flipp

I've said it once and I will keep saying it. The problem with rap has nothing to do with 50 or any other artist out there. The problem is the fans. Rap has some of the dumbest fans out there. Rap fans care too much about image and all that bullshit. Stop trying to save hip hop. Let people make the music people want to hear, somewhere out there somebody is making the music you want to hear so shut up and go listen to it.

Big Flipp said:
I've said it once and I will keep saying it. The problem with rap has nothing to do with 50 or any other artist out there. The problem is the fans. Rap has some of the dumbest fans out there. Rap fans care too much about image and all that bullshit. Stop trying to save hip hop. Let people make the music people want to hear, somewhere out there somebody is making the music you want to hear so shut up and go listen to it.
exactly

ex0dus_1811 said:
Speakin about southern rappers, how the fuck you gonna hate on Buck. He got mad talent, and so does banks, and to be relevant with the topic so does 50. I sure as hell aint gonna listen to some little myspace pussy group to tell me what to like and what not to, nor anyone on this board. Everyone got their own tastes, so when a rapper comes out that doesn't fit into your taste of course there gonna be haters. People hate for no god damn reason. I agree if you don't like his shit, shut the fuck up, and don't by their shit. I'd like to see you tell 50 to his face that he is killing hip hop, pussy ass myspace group!
dude did you even read my prior posts? i like 50, banks, buck, jayz, other southern rappers and a lot of other shit. i was arguing with the "myspace pussy group" (as you so nicely put it) that just cuz 50 says he's gonna sell millions doesnt mean he's not talented or cocky. my point was that every rapper says that shit because apperently they find it manditory. and that it is not just 50 saying shit like that. i like young buck, i've been to two of his concerts and i've been to 50 and banks concerts as well. i wouldnt waste my money on them if i didnt like them. so next time you freak out on someone be sure to fucking read all their posts on the subject before you freak the fuck out. :thumb: otherwise i agree with what you said

rather than concentrate on "pushing" gunit out. why dont you just go focus on supporting other rappers that you want to be successfull and it will happen eventually

samtarin said:
dude did you even read my prior posts? i like 50, banks, buck, jayz, other southern rappers and a lot of other shit. i was arguing with the "myspace pussy group" (as you so nicely put it) that just cuz 50 says he's gonna sell millions doesnt mean he's not talented or cocky. my point was that every rapper says that shit because apperently they find it manditory. and that it is not just 50 saying shit like that. i like young buck, i've been to two of his concerts and i've been to 50 and banks concerts as well. i wouldnt waste my money on them if i didnt like them. so next time you freak out on someone be sure to fucking read all their posts on the subject before you freak the fuck out. :thumb: otherwise i agree with what you said
When I said "How you gonna hate on Buck", I wasn't directin my whole rant at you :) My bad. The post was directed at all the hate discussion. Well thanks for agreeing haha And i wasnt freakin out.

ScotteE said:
to be honest, I feel 50 Cent Could be a great rapper. I like a good number of tracks from Power of a Dollar. He sorta changed his style. I know its a little offtopic, but some of the people are jus ripping him, saying hes got nothin. I dont like any of his music these days, or G-unit for the matter.

Some people seem to care if rap is considered good or not, I could care less. Some of these rappers can tarnish the image, or sorta enforce these rap stereotypes, but it doesn't change the genre. As long as there is still good hip-hop out there, (which there is!!!) then I'm happy.
and We the hip-hop community, Music fans & The American Public will not only put a stop to this pop rap, but the G-Unit Regime as well and take hip-hop back for the people.

ex0dus_1811 said:
When I said "How you gonna hate on Buck", I wasn't directin my whole rant at you :) My bad. The post was directed at all the hate discussion. Well thanks for agreeing haha And i wasnt freakin out.

alright. sorry i took it that way. peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.