Drive out the G-Unit Regime.

what can be done? hip hop goes thru cycles as to whose hot. only a few stay "on top" Juvenile had his time, Ja Rule had this time, 50 Cent had his time. The only reason 50 is still in the news is becasue a nother face hasnt come along yet. give it time. if you wanna drive G Unit out support the underground rappers who are capable

Chronic

The problem isn't 50, it's the majority of music consumers being idiots. The fact that you're 25 and have "Feminem" in your signature leads me to believe you're part of the problem.

7 Syns

Threads like these need to be rolled up into a tube and shoved back into your ass.

Kick knowledge not garbage.

peace.

The problem with rap is rappers turning the genre into a dance competition with all this snapping, rocking and whatever bloody movements they have. At least 50 can rap when he wants to, and when he does he's better than almost all of these dancers first, rappers second type artists.

Trickster said:
The problem with rap is rappers turning the genre into a dance competition with all this snapping, rocking and whatever bloody movements they have. At least 50 can rap when he wants to, and when he does he's better than almost all of these dancers first, rappers second type artists.
Sure 50 can rap, but he's not better, he's just as second rate and just as poseur as 98% percent of the junk, 50 has zero talent and he has made the industry look more worse than ever before.

There is not gonna be some savior from the underground rappers, we the people are gonna drive out this G-Unit regime.

Ras Masta said:
This is gay.

The problem with rap is rappers like Jeezy, Jibs and all that bullshit.
and the G-Unit regime is right up with them, this is the worst decade in hip-hop so far.

And I Don't listen to eminem either, I'm only listen to pre-99 rap only.

ARon

Here is a new thought, ignorant, immature fans kill rap. Not the immature ones who go and buy the "pop" cd's but the ones who hate on it.

Cheesyphily16 said:
This is a retarded movement.
It's the truth, 50 is the same person who supports that facist president bush and showed no respect for katrina victims & Kayne west.

He is ignorant and incomprehensible and it's time for him and his stupid brand to go and pop rap in general must be out of here, so we can restore skills, truth, honesty, lyrics and democracy into hip-hop.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Chronic said:
The problem isn't 50, it's the majority of music consumers being idiots. The fact that you're 25 and have "Feminem" in your signature leads me to believe you're part of the problem.
7 Syns said:
Threads like these need to be rolled up into a tube and shoved back into your ass.

Kick knowledge not garbage.

peace.
Hellrazor05 said:
A myspace group with five members isn't gonna drive out shit, stop wasting your time.
Lol, well everything I wanted to say has been said, so I'll just drop a :thumb: to the 3 quotes. :)

Demand and Supply... the majority of fans that pay for records are demanding bullshit. So te rappers are supplying bullshit.. The day hip hop fans stop buying half assed efortless records that lack creativity annd talent, and start demanding real shit, will be when hiphop makes a comeback... but till that day the real fans know where to find real hip hop so it's all good

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.