Which album do you think is better?

• Doggystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Eyez On Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VENOMOUS said:
i voted doggy style that shit had more of a impact then aeom.Ontop of the fact it didnt sound so rush.
You know what? In all honestly I might actually have to agree with that. I don't know though, it's a close and tough call. I mean, as bigCASH said in Post #7, "both are classics in their own way". It seem to me, from what I've seen other people say in this forum, there's one of two opinions shared the most in regards to AEOM. People are either accused of "majorly overrating AEOM" or "majorly underestimating" the CD.

I, personally am one of the people who thinks that AEOM is a classic. I've seen people say it's got quite a few filler songs and I disagree. The only song on the CD I skip when I'm not playing the songs in order of what I like most to least is "Got My Mind Made Up". I never understood what it is about that song that I can't stand hearing it, but someone else pointed it out recently in here, it's because the beat for that song is straight up an East Coast beats and for the most part, I do NOOOOOTTTTT like East Coast Beats. I like the lyrics and flows (apart from Redman) of the guys but I don't like the beat, it makes me wanna fall asleep.

I don't know. You make a good point venomous, Doggystyle might have had a bigger impact. I gotta think about this for a bit.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
I remember when all eyez on me came out i didnt like it.It grew on me.Aeom came to the game in a different manner,It being tupac 1st album since being locked up,Plus it was a double album aso their was all the hype it needed to be a classicIts an album full of classic songs at the same time it was a album filled with filler.(which i liked)

But doggy style just change the game period the whole westcoast was making that whole transition into running the rap game 4 the next,lets say 2 and a half years.The chronic setted it off doggystle took like a year and half to make where all eyes on me was done in like 2 or 3 weeks.

Its like mcdonalds vs red lobster.I never really felt snoop but shit i gotta give credit where credit is due.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.