Which album do you think is better?

• Doggystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Eyez On Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K D

Doggystyle .. you can listen to that cd from start to finish without skipping nothing.. all eyez on me had filler tracks ... i know all eyez on me was 2 disc but for me doggystyle has got to be one of the greatest cds of all time i think a pac album that is closer is makaveli

Well as far as entertainment value is concerned I'd prefer All Eyez On Me, but in the sense of influence on the rap game, Doggystyle wins by far.

OMG!

AEOM is winning....again!

Not only winning but by a considerbale margin.

Yes, it's Doggystyle for me. A classic record & one which Snoop is unlikely to better.

For me, AEOM contained a few flaws whilst Doggystyle was smoother than smooth for the whole CD.

Basically, both are solid, but Doggstyle is a landmark for quality rather than quantity.

Pittsey said:
80% to AEOM

SHOCK !!!!! :eek:

Oh yeah, this is a 2pac board.

I voted for S - N - Double O - P
Well, according to a post Calcuo made the other day, this is streethop forum, not 2pac forum. Even though you got to 2PACBOARD.COM to get here.

jason g 718 said:
Well, according to a post Calcuo made the other day, this is streethop forum, not 2pac forum. Even though you got to 2PACBOARD.COM to get here.
This is the StreetHop forum but as you were so eager to point out the other day, this is a 2Pac board. Unfortunately many 2Pac fans, like yourself, appear to have a poor grasp of Hip Hop & rap music & thus, turn all threads into 2Pac threads.

Anyways, word of advice, we all know you're a bitch, but you don't need to expose yourself so regularly.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
This is the StreetHop forum but as you were so eager to point out the other day, this is a 2Pac board. Unfortunately many 2Pac fans, like yourself, appear to have a poor grasp of Hip Hop & rap music & thus, turn all threads into 2Pac threads.

Anyways, word of advice, we all know you're a bitch, but you don't need to expose yourself so regularly.
Word of advice...

You're acting like a "net thug" calling someone you don't know over the computer names.

:p :thumb:

jason g 718 said:
Word of advice...

You're acting like a "net thug" calling someone you don't know over the computer names.
My comment had fuck all to do with being a 'net thug'. Once again, you started talking shit & I replied accordingly.

Check yourself, before you try to check others.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i voted doggy style that shit had more of a impact then aeom.Ontop of the fact it didnt sound so rush.

Doggystyle was awesome but pretty much after that the rest of snoops albums other than doggfatha were shiet. On the other hand AEOM I still listen to all the time and the albums after were damn good, lol except the gay ass releases startin with BD

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.