• Doggystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Eyez On Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HellRazor05 said:
ALL EYEZ ON ME hands down. end of discussion
I agree, though I think it is close too.

Lot of people I know would also say Doggystyle because it had a bigger impact they say.

I DON'T agree that AEOM is better hands down, to me it's a tight race.

both classics in their own way but if i hasd to choose one then it would be AEOM cause it was just straight raw...nothing but high energy and passion

shuba

on a 2pac forum? i think all eyez on me is gon win
however i think both artists created a lyrically masterpiece on each of their albums
, so its going to a close race,.pz.

Frank Grimes said:
doggystyle, easily, not at all a fan of either myself, but it is the better album
LMAO. You "aren't a fan" of either of those and tell me I'm not a rap fan because up until recently I didnt' like Illmatic/

What a fucking joke. These are 2 of the best rap albums ever made.

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO. You "aren't a fan" of either of those and tell me I'm not a rap fan because up until recently I didnt' like Illmatic/

What a fucking joke. These are 2 of the best rap albums ever made.
tell me what makes aeom classic. huh
there both to commercial for my likes.
and i dont love gangsta rap, not all

Tojo

its lik ur comparin a dobule album to a 1 cd album.. so u cant really do the justice lik that
AEOM
pac had too much on AEOM

I enjoy listening to AEOM a lot more. The lyrics are more meaningful to me, and the production, although not as consistent, is better on the best tracks.

Frank Grimes said:
tell me what makes aeom classic. huh
there both to commercial for my likes.
and i dont love gangsta rap, not all

2days standards AEOM is not commercial at all. It has a lot of hard songs and a few catchy 1s which all albums need 2 sell to ppl who like the "sound".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.