Does the chorus to Game's "Documentary"(title track) make you cringe?

I understand paying homage to those that preceded you, but simply listing album titles coherently makes you seem like a lazy fuck :thumb: I would've expected more lines that are fresh BY him, instead of the constant name dropping and album references throughout the album.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
best hook of the year i find, he killed it

i betcha alot of new fans wont know what death certificate is or maybe sum others

Anton

Shut Up!!! The Intro Of That Song Killed Everything!!! "bitch I Want My Mother Fucking Money!!" "u Only Gave Me Five Dallors!!" "no Bitch I Gave U Twenty Mother Fuckin Dallors!!"

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
MARKMAKAVELI said:
on first impressions i think its up there with doggystyle.

Ehhh No.
Doggystyle is probably the best hip-hop album ever, if not, then definately best westcoast album. The Games album is decent by todays standards, but that's it. Game isn't as good as Snoop was then, and the producing on Doggstyle is far superior.

yak pac fatal said:
the whole album was hot i never expected him to be this explosive
The album is good. Far from "hot". Makaveli is hot. All Eyez On Me and Doggystlye are hot. The Documentary is luke warm at best.

Game isn't too bad, but when you listen to songs like The Documentary, We Aint, Love It Or Hate It you know that this album could have been much better than it actually is.

Overall, Game is WAY overrated, however, I think his album does have replay value.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.