Does the chorus to Game's "Documentary"(title track) make you cringe?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
Well, let's see:
How Do U Want It
Ambitionz Az A Ridah
All About U
Skandalouz
Check Out Time
Picture Me Rollin'
Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find
California Love
Life Goes On
What's Ya Phone Number
Thugz Passion
Holla At Me
All Eyez On Me
Only God Can Judge Me

There's 14 off the top of my head from AEOM that I listen to on a regular basis. Since 95, AEOM has NEVER left my rotation play list...NEVER.

I know I forgot some shit too.
The only ones stil on my listening list are in bold.

Whatz ya phone number????

There's about 4 more tracks on your list that I don't listen to but are good tracks. The rest I considor filler.

lol@ whatsya phone number is a shit track...i consider that the same crap as just lose it...Lol even tho u cant compare i will lol...just to get my point out..

Pittsey said:
The only ones stil on my listening list are in bold.

Whatz ya phone number????

There's about 4 more tracks on your list that I don't listen to but are good tracks. The rest I considor filler.
GOD DAMN. Half the songs you didn't put in bold are some of the most legendary tracks EVER.

How Do U Want It, Life Goes on and Picture Me Rollin' are 3 classics ALONE.

Hurts said:
lol@ whatsya phone number is a shit track...i consider that the same crap as just lose it...Lol even tho u cant compare i will lol...just to get my point out..
You should be exiled from the rap world PERIOD for even comparing ANY Pac song to Just Lose It.

jason_g_718 said:
You should be exiled from the rap world PERIOD for even comparing ANY Pac song to Just Lose It.
yo hm...last time i checked u didnt have ne right to tell me shit about hiphop since u aint educated enough..so get back to the book pittsey adviced you to buy...

DO i have to say more man? do u want a serious reply? im out of serious replies man this is all u get...its not worth startin trouble over ...that must hurt rite..cuz i know ur addicted to it..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
GOD DAMN. Half the songs you didn't put in bold are some of the most legendary tracks EVER.

How Do U Want It, Life Goes on and Picture Me Rollin' are 3 classics ALONE.

I meant to bold picture me rolling.

How do you want it and life goes on are good songs, not filler, but I skip them. Probably overplayed. That album is nearly 10 years old.

Pittsey said:
I meant to bold picture me rolling.

How do you want it and life goes on are good songs, not filler, but I skip them. Probably overplayed. That album is nearly 10 years old.
I know it is, and it's still better than 95% of the UTTER CRAP released today.

all eyez on me is a overrated album its not classic

matw and makaveli >>>>>>> all eyez on me
Life After Death >>>>> all eyez on me
wutang forever >>>> all eyez on me

Pittsey said:
Well that is true.
Ya know, another thing, Pac's beats were so far advanced in 95, that you could take VIRTUALLY any beat from AEOM, and it would fit right in with any of today's "modern" beats and you wouldn't be able to tell a difference.

jason_g_718 said:
Ya know, another thing, Pac's beats were so far advanced in 95, that you could take VIRTUALLY any beat from AEOM, and it would fit right in with any of today's "modern" beats and you wouldn't be able to tell a difference.
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i dont think so...

u can definetly tell the difference

aban said:
wrong. you should listen to Mosh, still dre, forgot about dre, how we do, disco inferno, stomp, sorry mama, shorty wanna ride, I'm so fly, right thurr, Yeah, etc you just gotta keep a open mind, yeah I know its tuff to listen to other songs when you're a dickrider, but you gotta at least try
619 posts and not ONE with interesting or insightful comments.

You go listen to Nelly and Chingy, I'll stick with the real shit. :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
619 posts and not ONE with interesting or insightful comments.
You wanna bite me anymore Jason? I'm sure I used those exact words to you not too long ago...strange. :rolleyes:

And for the record I'm still waiting.

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah..uh..you might wanna add a 2 to that 5.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

salty u gotta admit jason is a real entertainer he makes ppl laugh like whoa...id say he is the new eminem..and damn...he knows his shit so well...25 rappers...:O

1.eminem
2.kon artist
3.bizarre
4.bugz
5.kuniva
6.swifty
7.Tupac
8.Warren G
9.Angie Martinez
10.50 cent
11.Lloyd banks
12.Young Buck
13.Tony Yayo
14.Dr.dre
15.Nate dogg
16.Snoop dogg
17.Bow wow
18.Redman
19.Methodman
20.Proof
21.Royce da 5'9
22.joe budden
23.Papa graz
24.Game
25.Yukmouth
(26 Christina A)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.