does anyone else think...

jasedwads said:
yeap, i agree 100 percent, u hit the nail on the head, snoops first album hit everything up. So really it was always gonna be a question of can he do it again.

But the thing i love about snoop is every album is different. Tha Dogfarther has got some amazing production and some great artists on there too.
Well, I haven't listened to or liked Snoop since that album. Anything after that (EXCLUDING Tha Last Meal) is complete and utter shit. Tha Last Meal actually isn't all too bad. Half that CD (Last Meal) reminds you of the Doggystyle days and quite frankly, a lot of the stuff on Meal would have easily fit on Doggystyle.

I mean, I still listen to Doggystyle but I don't have Last Meal or Doggfather anymore. But hell, I still bump that debut. Matter of fact, I was playing it just like 3 days ago.

Snoop pretty much went downhill when he dropped the "Doggy Dogg" part.

ARon

Doggystyle is tight without a doubt, only reason i don't regard it so highly cus it is pretty much The Chronic part II, it wasn't to groundbreaking i guess you could say, their was nothing new, i dont know, easy way to make a good album, go with what was big, it was groundbreaking, either way a good album.

Best CD Ever? no fucking way! I could put at least 100 CD's in front of that one.
maybe as time gose on it will age like whine or it will age like strawberrys.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.