does anyone else think...

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Little Skittle said:
it definately wasnt a joke, i think it will go down in history as one of the top 5 debuts ever
chronic
doggystyle
illmatic
ready to die
2pacalypse now
tical
lifestyles of the poor n dangerous
reasonable doubt
i need drugs
Its Dark and Hell is Hot
whut thee album
AmeriKKKas Most Wanted
Criminal Minded
retaliation, revenge and get back
infinite
here to save you all

all of these shit and urinate over dropout

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
outlaw_ridah85 said:
roaches, I want to fuck you. Please PM me your address and some naked pictures. Please. I promise you, after my dick spends 15 seconds wrapped around your massive cock, you'll be hooked for life. Holla back, sweetie.

I want to mod like Roaches!!!! lol

_carmi

me, myself & us
college dropout aint that good. its quite overated. kanye is good at production, but as a rapper he is awful. he better keep producing and stop rapping.

Bobby Sands

College Dropout is fucking bullshit.

College Dropout and Electric Circus(Common) are the 2 albums i have that i cant listen to cos i fucking hate them.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
jason_g_718 said:
:thumb:

Tha Doggfather...I don't know. I still him haw around about that album.

Sometimes I think it's better than Snoop gets credit for, other times it's like "yeah, but nowhere near Doggystyle".

I think the problem with Snoop was that he debuted with the best fucking album a rapper could debut with, and if you debut with your absolute best shit, where you got to go from there?
yeap, i agree 100 percent, u hit the nail on the head, snoops first album hit everything up. So really it was always gonna be a question of can he do it again.

But the thing i love about snoop is every album is different. Tha Dogfarther has got some amazing production and some great artists on there too.

roaches

Why the fuck do people have to be either "Yes, he had the best debut album" or "No, and he's a horrible person and he stole my bike and fuck him I hope he dies dies dies dies."

Kanye is completeley overrated hypercommerialism at its finest. I think nails on the chalkboard deserves a grammy over Kanye. But I respect others who completely ride his dick. Games album is the best debut in quiet a while.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.