does anyone else think...

Little Skittle

that the college dropout is possibly the best debut cd ever made? i forgot how good this cd was until i recently listened to it again. some people say all this stuff on how its too poppy, but there are some pretty amazing fuckin songs on this cd! i mean there are a TON of amazing debut cds....biggie, nas, jay z, az, outkast, canibus, etc. but i think that this cd is possibly better than everyone of those (MAYBE excluding nas) i dont want any hate for this, but does anyone agree...or at least see where im coming from?

Little Skittle said:
that the college dropout is possibly the best debut cd ever made? i forgot how good this cd was until i recently listened to it again. some people say all this stuff on how its too poppy, but there are some pretty amazing fuckin songs on this cd! i mean there are a TON of amazing debut cds....biggie, nas, jay z, az, outkast, canibus, etc. but i think that this cd is possibly better than everyone of those (MAYBE excluding nas) i dont want any hate for this, but does anyone agree...or at least see where im coming from?
Let me remind you of two CDs that are solo debuts:
The Chronic -Dr. Dre
Doggystyle -Snoop Doggy Dogg

roaches, I want to fuck you. Please PM me your address and some naked pictures. Please. I promise you, after my dick spends 15 seconds wrapped around your massive cock, you'll be hooked for life. Holla back, sweetie.

Little Skittle said:
u are a clown

VeezNutz420 said:
I think that Counrty Grammar Was the best CD ever
^^^^ I agree... that was a really great cd. I wish Nelly would make that type of material again. But yea, I would say College Dropout is one of the best debuts in a long time.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Little Skittle said:

if this was a joke then you failed at being funny

if this is serious, then please visit www.shrink-me.com ASAP

Little Skittle said:
it definately wasnt a joke, i think it will go down in history as one of the top 5 debuts ever
Then you aren't doing too much actual "thinking", are you?

I'll take The Documentary 7 days out of the week over College Dropout.

Kanye as a rapper is fucking pathetic. Looks like while he dropped out of college "how to be a rapper" was one of the courses he failed.

As a matter of fact Country Grammar was a great CD but I'm not too sure if it was the best debut album ever. I reckon DMX first album was probably the hottest debut album ever.

Peace

jasedwads said:
Tha Doggfarther is better than west's album.

wtf y is this sticky.
:thumb:

Tha Doggfather...I don't know. I still him haw around about that album.

Sometimes I think it's better than Snoop gets credit for, other times it's like "yeah, but nowhere near Doggystyle".

I think the problem with Snoop was that he debuted with the best fucking album a rapper could debut with, and if you debut with your absolute best shit, where you got to go from there?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.