Do you listen to hip-hop to look cool?

Duke

Staff member
Pittsey said:
Yeah. But I thought I'd address it anyway.

Hence why people hate 50 Cent, it's cool to do so. Just take his music for what it is. I prefer power of the dollar to all his albums. But I liked massacre too. The beats were great.
Power of the Dollar was a great album. Massacre wasn't really tight. the beats were.

You're right when you say we should take his music for what it is. And i do. but it doesn't get rid of the fact that i think 50 is a stupid muthafucka.

Ummm.... if you do your a idot.... your supposed to listen to music because somehow, someway it's relates to you... bottom line... of course every body listen to something sounds good to their ears.. but to keep them coming back there has to be something deeper than that....

Silleone said:
Could someone please tell me whats so "cool" about hip hop?
Well, I know a fat faggot kid at my school that wanted me to burn him a rap CD for him so he can "drive up to the movie theatre in his new car blastin P.I.M.P. by 50 Cents"... and he thinks that makes him cool

one mc on dj said:
How many of you little fuckers listen to hip-hop to look cool?

I mean how many of you are afraid to say what the fuck you like?

Let's take the easiest example...Eminem Encore
I do not like hip hop for bein cool.

I got one easier, I like Snoops Rythm and Gangsta very much.

i hated encore becuase it was a commercial ass album.

and no, i havn't ever said i dont like or do like something to look "cool"

.........and i dont know anyone that has?

I'm proud to what i listen to cuz half the shit i hear around me is fuckin all that G Unit Aftermath shady shit. You know anybody that listen to them think listenin to that shit makes em cool..well to answer that question i dont listen to hip hop to look cool, i grew on a street where hip hop roamed.

Hating IT has nothing to do with being cool. It's the fact that he likes like a real life Super Mario and that only white sk8ter boys who know nothing else about hip hop are the only people that recommend him to me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.