DMX is one of the best lyricists of all time...

ElitePete4k said:
DMX smoked crack / still does. He is insane. Lets not forgoet this moron's lame attempt to get rocked up, steal a car and claim he was a government agent.
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000552512

He is a joke because he is a crazy man. Anyone who robs cars and claims the are government ahahhahaahhaha.
What does this mean? I think that you are a joke since I notice how quick you are to insult but slow to get a point. ;)

W210 said:
Not sure if that affects the status of him being a good lyricist. Maybe just solidifies his street cred.
Well, maybe if he pulled a gangster heist and jacked a couple million, or terminator-like police killing spree it would certify his street cred. What good ole Earl did was just plain stupid, I'd laugh in anyone's face who did that. I mean, an obscene jesture ticket (flicking off a cop) is more hardcore than his pitiful 15 year old like crime.

ElitePete4k said:
Well, maybe if he pulled a gangster heist and jacked a couple million, or terminator-like police killing spree it would certify his street cred. What good ole Earl did was just plain stupid, I'd laugh in anyone's face who did that. I mean, an obscene jesture ticket (flicking off a cop) is more hardcore than his pitiful 15 year old like crime.
true. dmx gets busted for the most retarded shit of all time. it's so lame. peace

troublesome2004 said:
Maybe DMX is out of control but for sure some people here are enjoying that so much that they always show weak sarcasm...
well dmx does smoke crack. he has been busted for it. watch his interviews and it is so obvious he is high on crack. he does get arrested for retarded shit so there is no sarcasm involved but only facts. i think dmx's first album is one of the best rap albums ever too but how can you not think the shit he gets busted for is lame and stupid?

warriorinjewelz said:
well dmx does smoke crack. he has been busted for it. watch his interviews and it is so obvious he is high on crack. he does get arrested for retarded shit so there is no sarcasm involved but only facts. i think dmx's first album is one of the best rap albums ever too but how can you not think the shit he gets busted for is lame and stupid?
You could joke on somebody but you shouldn't cross the line of normal humor over and over again without special reason. DMX is out of control. Not the first rapper out there, certainlly not the last one but maybe the worst. Still, I don't see any reason for such verbal bashing over X.

troublesome2004 said:
You could joke on somebody but you shouldn't cross the line of normal humor over and over again without special reason. DMX is out of control. Not the first rapper out there, certainlly not the last one but maybe the worst. Still, I don't see any reason for such verbal bashing over X.
im not joking though. i am not saying this to be mean or funny. i'm just being honest. i understand you are a dmx fan so you don't like it and i apologize but i will contiune to talk about it if he contiunes to get busted for dumb shit. this is a forum. peace

HellRazor05 said:
Just because he was caught with crack in the past doesn't mean he's still using it. And if you're referring to the recent Smack DVD interview, maybe you should watch the whole thing and not just the small clip that's floating around the internet. If you watch it from the beginning of the DMX segment, you'll see that he was drinking that night. Have you ever seen someone drunk before? What about someone high on crack? If yes to both, you would know that the two are not easily confused. If X had been on crack in that interview, it would've gone a lot differently.
yes i know the difference cause i have been around people who smoke crack and i am 100% sure he is high on crack. if you don't think he is that is fine but i do. maybe you don't have that much experience with crack which is a good thing. to me it is obvious though. i really don't understand even if you are a fan of dmx how you can defend his behavior but it's all good. no beef. i'm not saying any of this to be mean or funny. i really hope he gets help. the man has talent and i use to think he was so dope. peace

EIB

DMX's game isn't lyrics, he can write lyrics as we've seen, but he doesn't have to, he's got a raw presence on the mic unlike any other MC and has some of the most classic hip hop tracks, changed the face of the game, stayed real never came close to selling out. Overall for me he has done enough to be the greatest all round rapper of all time, yeah you can come at me with Rakim is the greatest pac, jay-z is the greatest bla bla blaaaaaa, they don't have anything on DMX as an overall MC.
All you people showing disrespect to DMX you're ignorant pricks who need to learn what good hip hop is, fools.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.