DMX arrested again

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we go again.....

DMX was arrested for violation of Plea Bargain or something like that yesterday. I dont know yet what he did but i will get you updated since its not even on allhiphop.com yet.

Rapper DMX may face more charges
09:32 AEST Tue Aug 9 2005
AAP
AP - The rapper DMX has been charged with violating the conditions of his release following a car crash last year at John F Kennedy International Airport.

He has been cited twice for traffic violations in the past year, one involving an accident that injured two police officers.

DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, pleaded guilty in Queens Criminal Court last December to reckless endangerment and admitted he was taking Valium when he smashed his sport utility vehicle into a gate at Kennedy Airport on June 24, 2004, after telling a parking lot attendant he was a federal agent.

Simmons, 34, was sentenced to a conditional discharge, meaning further violations within a year could land him in jail. He also was fined and ordered to forfeit his $US13,000 ($A17,038.01) sport utility vehicle.

One week after that sentence, Simmons was charged with driving a car at 167 km/h, Queens District Attorney Richard A Brown said.

On April 15, he was arrested after his car was involved in a three-car accident in the Bronx that injured two police officers driving in an unmarked car.

Simmons' driver's license had either been suspended or revoked in each incident, Brown said.

Simmons did not cause the injuries to the officers and had been on his way to the hospital to see his wife when the accident occurred, his lawyer, Murray Richman, said Monday.

Richman called the new charge "a non case" and said it was extremely unusual for prosecutors to revisit a case in this manner.

Simmons posted $US500 ($A655.31) bail at a hearing Monday and has to return to court for an October 11 hearing.

He could face up to one year in jail if a judge determines he violated the conditions of his release.

Source: ninemsn.com

k69atie

SicC's Love
Ghetto_Ghost said:
it was on TV this morning

you know what sucks. this is probably going to push his album back....MUTHAFUCKAS!!!
there is an austrailin import on amazon? would it be worth buying?

that is the only place i have seen it, gutted cos i want it!

why does he have to be such a d**k?

k69atie said:
there is an austrailin import on amazon? would it be worth buying?

that is the only place i have seen it, gutted cos i want it!

why does he have to be such a d**k?
umm, i dont know. post the link i got to see the tracklist.
there was an advance on the album posted up not to long ago i can give you that if you want
its not the full album tho. just a few tracks a few tracks, couple soundtrack tracks, and couple old tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.