Disco D commits suicide

ARon

Tru Principle said:
samtarin, artisticgurl, all you ignorant uninformed , lack of education, persons ... need to just shut up.

Go minor in psychology or something, you might learn a thing or two.
Instead of being ignorant yourself and dissin everyone, enlighten us. As we can tell from your previous posts you obviously have a heap of knowledge about this topic so share it with us, if you will.

Man that guy(Tru) doesnt know shit about psych. I have studied in it and concidered majoring in it several time but there is no money in it. if you major in it you will just end up rolling over the people that are tied down to keep from hurting themselves and that isnt what i want to do in life anyway but you only have to take a couple classes to know that people can be helped and not just by drugs. i was being sarcastic when i said that because many of our generations only want to solve their problems with drugs.

point is dave is dead. it is sad but i'm not going to let people sit here and call it brave when it isnt. he is gone and wont bless us with his music anymore. if my favorite rappers commited suicide i wouldnt think they were hero's for it either. i would be sad they were gone and respect what they did in their lives. because it is what you do here that makes a difference and like i said way up in one of the first posts....he seemed to have a possitive effect on other people's lives which is one of the most respectable things anyone can do. but i'm not gonna agree to the hero shit. no psychologist would say someone killing themselves was a hero either. so peace all cuz it's not worth arguing about. we arent going to bring him back

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.