Dirty Harry And Nasir Jones-Living Legends Chapter 1

linx

Staff member
Who has it? All I gotta say is, if you are a Nas fan or if you're just looking for some good shit in general, you NEED to get this. This shit is hot as hell. The best mixtape i've heard this year without a doubt. Mixtapes aside, this is up there with the rest of the better shit i've heard this year. If you are familiar with the Pac and Biggie Rap Phenomenon mixtapes, this is similar ..only BETTER. Yup, I said better. It can't be too hard to get ahold of, so get it.

Dirty_Harry_And_Nasir_Jones-Living_Legends_Chapter_1

i was thinkin about downloadin ima go ahead and check it out tho i kinda put it off for a little bit ima check it out tho...how would u compare it to the big and pac rap phenomenons?

linx

Staff member

2pacnbiggie said:
how would u compare it to the big and pac rap phenomenons?
Like I said, I think it's better. :D

roaches

Dirty Harry is THE motherfucker. I'm going to download this, and y'all know how I feel about Nas.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member

I saw it on boxden, didn't look at it twice. I shall DL.

wow, thx for the heads up deffinitly up there with previous rap phenomenoms. So far its fuckin nice,

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member

Makes you think how hot Nas would be if he chose better beats.

linx

Staff member

Well, then you must expect WAY too much from mixtapes. That or you're just stupid as hell. I mean no offense, but for you to say this is a disappointment is just dumb. Do you not like Nas or something? I don't get it.

its linx! said:
Well, then you must expect WAY too much from mixtapes. That or you're just stupid as hell. I mean no offense, but for you to say this is a disappointment is just dumb. Do you not like Nas or something? I don't get it.
well thats my opinion and u gotta just live wit it i like nas but im not really feeling this mixtape there r wayyyyyyyyy better mixtapes better than that.And its u who is stupid if u judge people by their music taste.

well thats my opinion And its u who is stupid if u judge people by their music taste.
basically.

the fuck at linx caling him stupid because he didn't like the tape.

7 Syns

aloivas said:
basically.

the fuck at linx caling him stupid because he didn't like the tape.
everyones guilty of blowing over someones opinion, myself and youself included. Killahhill, whats some of the mixtapes that you've heard this year which you thought were dope? any recommendations? Linx, his opinion bro. I haven't heard the tape myself but ive got no doubt i'll like it and think it's dope.. PM a link if you could please.

peace.

7 Syns said:
everyones guilty of blowing over someones opinion, myself and youself included. Killahhill, whats some of the mixtapes that you've heard this year which you thought were dope? any recommendations? Linx, his opinion bro. I haven't heard the tape myself but ive got no doubt i'll like it and think it's dope.. PM a link if you could please.

peace.
well havent hear any other of this year expect tupacs the wey he wanted but i wasnt really feeling that album either. I would like 2 hear as good mixtapes as and 1 mixtape or turn of the radio vol1 on this year.

linx

Staff member

Nah, it aint a big deal. He just took it the wrong way. I was just being sarcstic, but I guess I forgot people can't see that over the internet, lol. I was just saying that the mixtape is really dope and you gotta be nuts to not like it. Say we are having a conversation about it face to face and you say you don't like it and i'm like "get the fuck outta here!". That's what it was meant to be like, that type of sarcasm. In reality though, I wasn't actually yelling and telling you to get the fuck outta here, lol. I aint the type to disrespect someone because they disagree and either way I respect your opinion. It's all good.

its linx! said:
Nah, it aint a big deal. He just took it the wrong way. I was just being sarcstic, but I guess I forgot people can't see that over the internet, lol. I was just saying that the mixtape is really dope and you gotta be nuts to not like it. Say we are having a conversation about it face to face and you say you don't like it and i'm like "get the fuck outta here!". That's what it was meant to be like, that type of sarcasm. In reality though, I wasn't actually yelling and telling you to get the fuck outta here, lol. I aint the type to disrespect someone because they disagree and either way I respect your opinion. It's all good.
and i respect yours:D

FroDawgg

man i'm listening to some of the beats and they're so familiar, but i can't think of where they're from...it's killing me!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.