Diamonds by Kayne West

People who understand beat structre or make beats know how fucking simple and wack that beat is really, and it's sad that people are calling it "classic".

And his "ever ever ever ever ever" is just wack and distroys the whole track.

FlipMo said:
and speaking about the beat, this is not his best and I swear I've heard it somewhere before, not in the rap game though. He's had doper beats. He had to lose the 'Outkast, Ms Jackson's Ever ever, ever ever'
Are you referring to Shirley Bassey's Diamonds Are Forever - which is obviously sampled - or some other shit?

I think that the beat is what makes the song very good, not just the average Kanye Album track. It may be simple but you cannot deny the dope sound of it, there are some annoying parts but it goes with the vibe well.
What I love about this song is how hungry Kayne sounds, he just rips this beat. His flow is something different from anything he provides on The College Dropout and he stays consistent with it, listen to flow on the 2nd verse! The EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER shit is a bit annoying though. Overall, *throws my diamonds in the sky*.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Xerostoma said:
People who understand beat structre or make beats know how fucking simple and wack that beat is really, and it's sad that people are calling it "classic".

And his "ever ever ever ever ever" is just wack and distroys the whole track.

All Kanye's beats are simple. But have hit written all over them.

it's a hot song.

kanye has improved since through the wire.damn on through the wire its like he was slow spittin' the rhymes and was forcing himself.thats how i felt listening to it.but diamonds,damn major improvement.

i like the dj fatal mix,its hot.

xxx

can anyone post the songs "diamonds" and that "bittersweet" song i keep hearing so much about? Or tell me where i can get them... Thanks!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.