Death Row's at it again.

Ricardo_Brown said:
death row dissing there former artist, what a shocker..
How the fuck are they dissing him? It's a legitimate news report.

Nowhere in that article was there ANY bias whatsoever. They posted the same report I've seen at a dozen other websites, same exact wording and everything.

I fucking despise Suge and DR, but they ain't guilty of shit here other than reporting the facts.

well i dident relly read the articel and your right they wherent making up shit like they used to do.. the only purpes they did it for was so they can drag his name down like they tryed for years... or mabe thats just how i see it

xxx

hmm how many discs will it be? I probably have all the tracks right now anyway. oh well, maybe it will have some new stuff, yet i dont see how any unheard stuff would be amoung death rows best.

jason_g_718 said:
How the fuck are they dissing him? It's a legitimate news report.

Nowhere in that article was there ANY bias whatsoever. They posted the same report I've seen at a dozen other websites, same exact wording and everything.

I fucking despise Suge and DR, but they ain't guilty of shit here other than reporting the facts.
:thumb:

they doing their part in NEWS WORTHY REPORTING, didn't follow the link but assuming its about snoop dogg dogg's recent dealings with having problems with rape/sodomy or something like that

ArtsyGirl

Agree with you jason.
Did anyone else watch that video link on that page with Suge on The Late Show talkin bout the Vibe Awards?

artisticgurl said:
Agree with you jason.
Did anyone else watch that video link on that page with Suge on The Late Show talkin bout the Vibe Awards?
LMAO! Yeah, the one with D.L. Hugley interviewing him?

Shit was funny. Suge is seriously an idiot. The only reason he's gotten as far as he has is because of connections and body size.

ArtsyGirl

I dont like Suges business practices but lets not assume all record company executives are angels. And you have to recognise it takes a certain amount of talent to build an empire like Death Row (back in the 90's) it doesnt just take connections and body size as you say, in my opinion anyway. We just have to look at Dre's past to realise this, when he was part of NWA he was getting fucked - Suge scooped him up and fucked him again, now Dre has his own company and doing quite well.. But dont forget his probably fucking somebody else.

artisticgurl said:
I dont like Suges business practices but lets not assume all record company executives are angels. And you have to recognise it takes a certain amount of talent to build an empire like Death Row (back in the 90's) it doesnt just take connections and body size as you say, in my opinion anyway. We just have to look at Dre's past to realise this, when he was part of NWA he was getting fucked - Suge scooped him up and fucked him again, now Dre has his own company and doing quite well.. But dont forget his probably fucking somebody else.
yes im well aware of what happend in the past, but lets face it death row takes every chanse they get to diss there former artist, and i for one is getting alittle tierd of it

ArtsyGirl

Ricardo_Brown said:
yes im well aware of what happend in the past, but lets face it death row takes every chanse they get to diss there former artist, and i for one is getting alittle tierd of it
That wasnt directed at you. I see Death Row like a gang if you step out of it you should expect the backlash - that may not be right but thats how it is.

artisticgurl said:
And how did Suge get Dre out of NWA? Don't forget that.

Be real Gurl, Suge did NOTHING at DR accept get some people killed, probably launder some money and push drugs, and collect cash.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.