Daz_Dillinger-Tha_Dogg_Pound_Gangsta_LP-2005 LEAKED!

if you don't want do upload it just shut up and don't answer my post..."bla bla i wont upload it for you" then don't reply at all, someone else will maybe up it

powerdeals2003 said:
what makes you think im an internet loser? do i sense jealousy?? i think you're the loser begging for shit, go get it yourself,no one is gonna hand u shit you greedy senseless excuse for a human.
Again shut the fuck up. When the fuck was I asking for this album??? I never even asked for it you fuckin idiot. How are you callin me greedy???? I'm not the one keeping a crappy Daz album to myself just to be a dick. You make no sense at all. Call me greedy when your the one keeping the album to yourself and won't even tell anyone where to get. Selfish Fuck!! Why don't you just help out those of us who dont every waking moment of our lives in front of a computer screen??

Alright I'm done venting lil bitch pissed me off

powerdeals2003 said:
what makes you think im an internet loser? do i sense jealousy?? i think you're the loser begging for shit, go get it yourself,no one is gonna hand u shit you greedy senseless excuse for a human.
What makes us greedy, were jus askin u to tell us where u got it from. Its a simple question. Were not sayin put it on CD 4 us a mail it to our houses, that wud be greedy. And what gives u the rite to call us greedy. U downloaded this from someone else didn't u, thus making u an even greedier bastard who won't share.

downloading it now at 135kb with 25 slots still open, quick mirc lesson. download mirc

type /server irc.rizon.net

join room "rap-albums"

join room "spit"

search for album in spit and follow instructions .... have fun

two187pac said:
downloading it now at 135kb with 25 slots still open, quick mirc lesson. download mirc

type /server irc.rizon.net

join room "rap-albums"

join room "spit"

search for album in spit and follow instructions .... have fun
thnx alot
finally someone with a bit of genourousity

Can-I-Bus said:
havent got a link - if i get it all i'll upload

*EVERYONE D/L THIS ALBUM*

Daz fucked over alot of ppl who payed to buy Makaveli & Dillinger - some even payed $500....
if they was dumb enough to pay dat much, they deserved to get ripped off.

support the artist, u like it, buy it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.