Daz_Dillinger-Tha_Dogg_Pound_Gangsta_LP-2005 LEAKED!

By you spelling it "miric", I'm assuming you don't have any idea what mIRC is.

Do a google search for an users manual, start with that. It'll be worth it. Then go to packetnews.com and do a search. Good luck, it's a bitch to figure out, but I can't live without it.

Hostile Apostle said:
I want that Geto Boys that was just leaked too :(

But I'm being civil waiting in line on mIRC.

i just went on mirc, and the first link i hit is downloading at 435kb a sec, and i found a link for the daz cd too...i will have both in about 10 minutes

I'm about half way through it, and I'll give Daz Props. He finally has come with something that i consider nearly as good as his retaliation revenge and get back album. It's got that classic west coast Daz dillinger feel, but it's still got a nice modern sound to it. Best of all, it's pretty much solid production throughout. Daz did a good job of going back to what works with this album. None of that who ride with us, this life I lead, or any other mediocre stuff he's been putting out the past few years. I'm Really happy with this release. I'll be buying it for sure.

It would have been nice to hear kurupt on it though... they need to end the dame beef already.

fuckin lazy ppl, go find it yourselves,it aint that hard,learn some skills and stop depending on people to help you find shit.if you dont know where to get leaked shit then you dont deserve to download it,nothing is gonna be handed to you on a silver plate.

by the way,does anyone know where i can download it???

loooool j/k i got it,tyte ass album,this is amazing shit, all i can say is this is the best shit ive heard in years

powerdeals2003 said:
fuckin lazy ppl, go find it yourselves,it aint that hard,learn some skills and stop depending on people to help you find shit.if you dont know where to get leaked shit then you dont deserve to download it,nothing is gonna be handed to you on a silver plate.

by the way,does anyone know where i can download it???

loooool j/k i got it,tyte ass album,this is amazing shit, all i can say is this is the best shit ive heard in years
shut up what do u think your cool cuz u can find albums on the net???? Sorry were not all internat losers like you

Trump Tite said:
shut up what do u think your cool cuz u can find albums on the net???? Sorry were not all internat losers like you
what makes you think im an internet loser? do i sense jealousy?? i think you're the loser begging for shit, go get it yourself,no one is gonna hand u shit you greedy senseless excuse for a human.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.