Daz - So So Gangsta leaked

Preach

StormTrooper said:
i guarantee 1000 people did not pay $500 for that album...in fact i remember the webmaster at dpgrecordz at one point saying only one person actually paid the $500 and their money was being refunded.

so stop with the fairytales
refer to deeznuts' post as well as mine. these are not fairy tales, young child (run wild). daz made a million bucks on the thing. maybe i remembered one of the details wrong. whatever. it's not any more right. and lol @ 1 person buying it, i assure you, there were many more before it dropped to $50.

i don't get why you defend him. unless you're blood-related, is it really that bad to admit that while he may have made/be making good music, the dude is a fucking nutcase? because if you can not see that, you should get your eyes examed.

i'm not defending him...i just don't like when people make stuff up and try to pass it off as fact. You act like you were daz's accountant at the time, how do you know how many people spent $500 on the cd? I was going off of what daz's webmaster said at the time (and common sense, there shouldn't even of been one person to spend that much on a cd, what a stupid ass)..what are you going of off? How do you know he made a million dollars on the cd? He'd have to sell over 10,000 records at $50 to make that much...that's a lot of fuckin pre-orders.

Preach said:
this is the final task of your training, grasshopper.

daz put the "makaveli & dillinger", sorry, i mean after he changed it to "dillinger & makaveli" although the former title had been rumoured for years and he just wanted to change it in the last minute, he put the ep up for sale on his website. awesome. but wait. it cost 500 bucks!! only five thousand copies were up for sale. after about a thousand people handed in their pre-order and paid for the cd, daz went and turned the price down to 50 dollars. why? because after the sales hit 1000, it started to slow down drastically. so he milked it. all the people who paid 500 for it got pissed, but were promised that they would get a special edition version of the album, with dil&mak accessories also included in their package. i dunno how many more pre-orders were put in, but after a while he turned the price down to 20 and sold the rest of the copies.

but no one ever recieved a damn thing. daz actually made one million dollars on that great scam. well it wasn't really a scam, because the release was held back by the shakur estate in the last minute. but daz never refunded the money although he promised to do so for a couple more months. nothing happened to him, he got the cash straight in his pocket.

a nice man, that dillinger.
I gave my $500.....so maybe I was the only one, he never refunded my money. My credit card company did.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.