Daz - So So Gangsta leaked

The album is AMAZING!!! the best shit i've heard in a long time!
i'm confused tho, it's 12 tracks and it's missing the song 'Daz Thang'..maybe this isn't the final one, but an internet stunt...who knows...

anywayz, i can't wait till the 12th to get this shit in my hands in the official form!

yeah the sampler i heard awhile back sounded good. hes been working on this for ages!

willl head home early and check this out - thanks for the heads up.

anyone else who has heard it post more feedback!

Yea.I meant to make a thread about this because i love the leaked tracks so much that i thought this album was going to be dope.I haven't heard the album yet but i have heard "Thang on My Hip","On Some Real Shit","Weekend", and "All I Need" and i liked them all.I'm not a huge Daz fan alone but these songs are real tight.I was shocked he came this dope,i didn't expect he'll do good with this new label.

Yeah, album's pretty dope. "Rat-a-tat-tat" is hard as fuck, some classic D-a-z right there. I pretty much liked every track on there, during the first listen at least. It will have some staying power in my deck for a while.

Preach

MOBnigga06 said:
Fuck downloadin, support Daz.
yeah, i mean, after the Dillinger & Makaveli EP he RLY deserves it!

i am never going to purchase any Daz ever. frankly, i think he's wack both as a person and musically, but since a few people seemed to like this album, i figured why not check it out lol.

Preach said:
yeah, i mean, after the Dillinger & Makaveli EP he RLY deserves it!

i am never going to purchase any Daz ever. frankly, i think he's wack both as a person and musically, but since a few people seemed to like this album, i figured why not check it out lol.
Why you vexed over the Mak n Dilli album?

Daz had the right to that shit. Afeni was an ass over it. Daz made that shit with Pac, he shouldda been allowed to sell it. Shit was dope too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.