daz & kurupt back together pic

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
i used 2 say that 2 ppl who i got in a fight with .... c mon man what did eaither of them do that was decent in the last 4-5 years.. kurupt killed it on Dr era stuff and he was gr8 on still balling ... but c mon these guys should retire... Daz has a online gang DPG records .com wer he disses ppl from it .... c mon joke ass ni99az

jus be real man u kno no 1 cares if they r 2gether except die hard fans and i dont think they have that many of them..
trust me homie,they got lotta fans,maybe not on this boards,but there hella dpg heads everywhere. even if they havent been good lately,u still cant call them shitty artists. they good artist but their material recently aint that great,but saying shitty artists is not the right thing to say. :thumb:

bigmack said:
trust me homie,they got lotta fans,maybe not on this boards,but there hella dpg heads everywhere. even if they havent been good lately,u still cant call them shitty artists. they good artist but their material recently aint that great,but saying shitty artists is not the right thing to say. :thumb:
hey theres no point telling that dude man, he doesnt like any artist other than 2pac

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.