daz & kurupt back together pic

stefanwzyga

Rukas said:
They didnt really do anything great together after Death Row, they didnt really do anything great apart, I doubt they will do anything great back together.
If they drop some cd's as good as streetz iz a mutha,raw, or dillinger an young gotti il be happy thats for sure.

4 years later, Dillinger & Young Gotti still sticks out as one of the best CDs I own. And I own well over 1,100 (400 real CDs, 700+downloaded). As Pauly said, Streetz iz a Mutha is a classic.

The guy that says these 2 are washed up clearly hasn't heard anything they put out in the last year. Ever since Kurupt told Daz to go and listen to All Eyez On Me to realize what he used to be (in Eat A Dicc) and ever since Kurupt said that the's been hanging out on message boards to hear what the fans want to hear from him, they've been doing nothing but putting out solid music.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Rukas said:
They didnt really do anything great together after Death Row, they didnt really do anything great apart, I doubt they will do anything great back together.
street iz a mutha phuka

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
hell ya 2 shytty artist 2gether ..... we can have wack daz verses with sum weak kurupt hooks and shytty daz beats.... lol i d k man this is no big deal 2 losers who r washed up
shitty artists?

go back to listening to your 50 cent and eminem

i think dis was anotha money-oriented move from Kurupt, remember the time nigga joined suge becuase he was broke, now it´s the same though, i love them cats, i´ma bang their shit if it comes to light but i believe is money stunt shit, and believe also that a lotta ppl are going to be dissapointed with this new album, they shit ain´t the same, both ain´t the same, so i don´t see a good combination of them two on the mic

hope i´m wrong !

no i dont think so. remember snoop and suge have 'made up' so that means they all gonna be working with each other, not jumpin into bed, but theyre gonna ease up with the pressure.

bigmack said:
shitty artists?

go back to listening to your 50 cent and eminem

i used 2 say that 2 ppl who i got in a fight with .... c mon man what did eaither of them do that was decent in the last 4-5 years.. kurupt killed it on Dr era stuff and he was gr8 on still balling ... but c mon these guys should retire... Daz has a online gang DPG records .com wer he disses ppl from it .... c mon joke ass ni99az

jus be real man u kno no 1 cares if they r 2gether except die hard fans and i dont think they have that many of them..

ArtsyGirl

^
This life I live which is something kurupt released recently was hot! Kurupts Streets album was great and Space Boogie had some tight tracks. Lets just wait n see what they produce before we start assuming things.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.