Dante and his ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you defend him Pennypacker?
I wasn't defending anyone. I only wanted to make sure that the thread was closed according to the guidelines.

And it was closed because he was asking questions that have been asked again and again. That's why the "search" button was invented.
If they were asked before, he should have used the search feature, but there are problems. Sometimes, its impossible to know what search query to use. Google's search feature is easier to use, and I sometimes have a problem with myself, so we can't rule out that the search feature wasn't that helpful.

Also, what if those threads were locked? I am only bringing up what could have happened.

So looks like you don't know the guidelines too well.
I am not an expert on the guidelines, but I know to use the search feature when I have a question.

yak pac fatal

Ma-k'av-"eli said:
For such a old man(what you like 58 or something?) dante sure aint wise, i say remove him as a mod or admin and lets all get back to reality. That way, i can prove that pac is alive. I dont really post here that much, and ever since dudes closed up the alive / death theory forum, things has not been the same on this forum.

Now, i aint all caught up in this what if pac is alive or whatever, trust me i aint. Its just that , i have questions, and so do other people and instead of shutting someone out, why not have a serious discussion on the matter. For example this topic:

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread138587.html

I think this was a good all around topic, good questions and i think alot of people on this board would agree with me. But dante he went LO-CO and went crazy and lost his hair and lost his mind, so he close my topic without showing respect.

See what it is, he cant answer them. Dante may have lost his mind, but he aint stupid, thus i think its some questions that he may want to know about pac.

Anyway, yall can closed this topic, even ban me, i dont care, i dont see any harm of talking about what if pac is alive every now and then, but i guess others aint knowing. I got my own stuff coming , so yall can roll over to my board once its done, and those who think pac is alive, or just wanna ask questions and not have the fear of that question being closed, then thats cool. But even tho i love my days on hitmeup and now on 2pacboard, i think some things on this board are wrong, and yall wonder why people over at 1nation be talking about you.

So its still westside, deathrow , Makaveli Records, outlawz M.O.B. Westcoast riding, yall know what time it is.
RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC RIP 2PAC HES DEAD RIP 2PAC

AmerikazMost

I have to agree with Pennypacker. Everyone on here, especially the admins and mods, are so ignorant to everything. It's not their fault, it's just that they've been around so long and have heard everything over and over again. They don't seem to realize, however, that not everyone has had these discussions and not everyone knows everything about Pac.

We should be here to help educate people who want to know, not to shut them down.

AmerikazMost said:
I have to agree with Pennypacker. Everyone on here, especially the admins and mods, are so ignorant to everything. It's not their fault, it's just that they've been around so long and have heard everything over and over again. They don't seem to realize, however, that not everyone has had these discussions and not everyone knows everything about Pac.

We should be here to help educate people who want to know, not to shut them down.
if you're coming here asking questions that %90 of the people here know,then you better go get some knowledge then come here.Read some articles,watch some videos.no one is gonna sit answer questions we discussed a zillion times.

AmerikazMost

bigmack said:
if you're coming here asking questions that %90 of the people here know,then you better go get some knowledge then come here.Read some articles,watch some videos.no one is gonna sit answer questions we discussed a zillion times.
I always thought this place was about support and building Pac's legacy. I didn't know that we were so discriminatory over what information is important. People come here for knowledge. We use to embrace that and look at it as an opportunity to do something positive in Pac's name. Now all we do is say, "You dumbass, you should know this. Fucking newbie."

My view is that everyone was a newbie at one point. Hell, I didn't know shit about Pac for the longest time, but now I could damn near teach a class on him, and part of the reason I could is because of the knowledge I gained through this board. Now it seems like we're closing a great resource.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
*Yawns*

Seeing as his original post said he wouldnt be coming back, but he hasnt been able to stay away Ill make it easier for him.

Banned.

AmerikazMost said:
I always thought this place was about support and building Pac's legacy. I didn't know that we were so discriminatory over what information is important. People come here for knowledge. We use to embrace that and look at it as an opportunity to do something positive in Pac's name. Now all we do is say, "You dumbass, you should know this. Fucking newbie."

My view is that everyone was a newbie at one point. Hell, I didn't know shit about Pac for the longest time, but now I could damn near teach a class on him, and part of the reason I could is because of the knowledge I gained through this board. Now it seems like we're closing a great resource.
not really.theres a search button.if the info isnt in here then maybe read some of the articles on the site.download some videos. this place would fall apart if everyday we had a bunch of noob questions.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
...if you really need to know information that is otherwise boring to discuss, feel free to aim, msn, or pm other members. this is supposed to be a community, right?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
LOL, he's already tried to reregister as iamalive. So much for his threats to leave if we didnt listen to him. :rolleyes:

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Dam i feel old - all this teenage net fighting - very amusing !!
Am i missing something ?? whats all this westside , outlaw , deathrow bullshit ?? - coming from people who are 18 and live in the u.k. :rolleyes: . I agree with the fact that people mostly come here to learn but that m-a-ka-ve-li dude was a cheese , have a debate by all means and learn but please grow up ladies . Bring back jason at least his stange ways were entertaining . peace .

dante ride on dat nigga like it was 96....and uh 2pac IS alive he smoked a blunt wit me last night...and he tried to sell me his deathrow chain for like 300 bucks...but i didnt have the loot....then he tried hittin on my girl and i punched him in the stomach...and he just started going crazy and shit....he was like throwing up the W in my face and kick the shit outta me.......he said next time i fuckin touch him hes would chop me up and put me in a glad bag....i was like yea right...then he put on hennesy the OG version and pulled a 5th out...we just started takin shots and shit...he called up some bitch to come over and then he played the next track wit was Tongue Kissin Tru CDQ and me and my girl went in the next room and i started poundin that ass...pac went in the another room and was bumpin i get a round loud as shit that the cops came....and he was hidin in the other room...so anyways i had to talk my way outta that one...and just when the cops left....pac had to scream A CROOKED NIGGA TOO...fuckin jackass...oh yea he told me hes gonna drop by like next week and give me this cd he recorded...it got SO SO krazy Uncensored Track....n hit em up 2 cdq full version.....so if u want me to tell him to email u...ill let him know....w00t w00t

ya'll realise dante's just another person right? he can bitch or do whatever the fuck he wants....these dante threads need to stop....dude must be gettin a mad ego lol

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.