Dante and his ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw just to get this out the way. If yall think i am obsess over this pac alive stuff, haha, trust me i aint. Trust me , i could really care less if pac is alive or dead, i never met tupac before , but i will always believe that everything in las vegas was planned and he just wanted to get away, i never met him before, but he did say that everything was in the music if people wanted to understand something, and till this day, i think pac made a choice to leave and lived in peace. Nobody is ever gonna take that away from me, because its too much shady stuff going on and i been studying this shit for years and years, so i know whats poppin.

But i am not crazy about this, i just like talking about it every now and then, share my views on it, thats it. Aint no mystery niggas here, yall know what time it is, if you know, you know, if you dont know, you dont know.

Makaveli & Kadafi Lives on, end of discussion for my part. I'm out.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
pac's dead. let it go.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Theres no problem with discussing an asspect of Tupac's death or any new information.

The problem with you, Mak'a'veli, is that your questions are just dumb.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/showthread.php?p=219050#post219050

There, I answered each and every question. All of the shit is known and you could of researched it all yourself, theres no mystery in what you posted. Theres no need to discuss what you posted, cause its all either old, dumb, or just irrelevent.

You forgot something Rukas what was Travon Lane doing in the white caddy that shot pac up when he was ment to be a member of the MOB PIRU along with Suge & Pac?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
This thread reminds me of the old board.

lol

Bring back the retards.

How can you defend him Pennypacker? And it was closed because he was asking questions that have been asked again and again. That's why the "search" button was invented. So looks like you don't know the guidelines too well.

Anyway I almost forgot.....

..... Bad boy Killaz, Outlawz, Deathrow, Westside, Boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Nick

Ma-k'av-"eli said:
even tho me and tupac.net was beefing with hitemup, everything was still on some of level where it was cool
Ma-k'av-"eli said:
Nevertheless, i aint mad at nobody, i love my brothers and sisters on this board
Ma-k'av-"eli said:
Its still Deathrow MOB, Westcoast Ridah, peace.
From what I've read I think you need to get the fuck off the net and get back to reality;

1. internet beef is for retards
2. this forum aint no family shit
3. you aint pac, stop that net thuggin' shit.

OMG ahahahahahah Rukas, yo this dude did not answer any of my questions correctly. I think all of the pac fans on this board who believe that pac is still alive, can see that Rukas didnt really answer none of my questions ahahahahaha.

He either didnt know or understand any of my questions, and thats why he was saying, "It really does not matter", he cant repeating himself, and the answer he gave about pac bringing the gangbang shit to another level, his answer for that didnt even make any type of sense hahahahaa.

I got this shit lock down for real, yall know what time it is. And btw Rukas i ask those questions for a reason, the one with anderson was the only person shooting was the key here, too bad you and others dont understand.

For all my fans who think pac still thugging, keep it riding like my homies on tha row, why you think we still got our homie Makaveli on our label, Deathrow At its finest, Westcoast Mob, YGD, Outlaw, The Realest , Makaveli....

Nick said:
From what I've read I think you need to get the fuck off the net and get back to reality;

1. internet beef is for retards
2. this forum aint no family shit
3. you aint pac, stop that net thuggin' shit.
jumpin on the floor and laughting my fucking ass out :p:thumb:
I waz waiting for someone to type this shit but when I come to the last page i sa u there............ thanx Nick

and Deathrow MOB, Westcoast Ridah, Thug Life and all the rest of it

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Ma-k'av-"eli said:
anderson was the only person shooting was the key here
a sedan has 4 doors. a driver and a rear passenger are on the left side. the driver drives. the passenger has his hands free to shoot guns or enjoy a popsicle. the people on the right would have to shoot across the driver and the passenger. if you have ever shot one, guns go boom. guns go boom loud. guns that go boom next to people's faces make them go deaf and get powder burns. these things are not good. they are bad. it is still death row, westside, and ignorance. represent.

anyone with an ounce of grey matter can snuff any theory, but the thing is that 9 years later no one cares. well, except you. perhaps you should make your own forum where your mentality can prevail. and no, before you ask, i don't wanna moderate it.

Ma-k'av-"eli said:
OMG ahahahahahah Rukas, yo this dude did not answer any of my questions correctly. I think all of the pac fans on this board who believe that pac is still alive, can see that Rukas didnt really answer none of my questions ahahahahaha.
if you know he didn't answer the questions correctly you have to know the right answers so why ask them?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Ma-k'av-"eli said:
For all my fans who think pac still thugging, keep it riding like my homies on tha row, why you think we still got our homie Makaveli on our label, Deathrow At its finest, Westcoast Mob, YGD, Outlaw, The Realest , Makaveli....
are you trying to sound like an idiot on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.