Danny Boy on American Idol

he is on american idol ...that fat guys is not him... his name is Danny Steward on american idol.. hes the guy with the only "bling" and the hat..... unless its another Danny Steward which i doubt

Danny Boy isn't wearing a hat just those black frame glasses (at least I haven't seen him with a hat). Every time I see him all I think of is when he was in club 662 beating the guy from the Wu Tang Clan with the rest of the Death Row crew (Pac included) as stated from the book by Frank Alexander Pac's bodyguard. Plus listening to the 2 Pac live CD when he does the intro and hook for So Many Tears when they were on SNL he has an amazing voice I think I'm gonna watch the video from the SNL show when I get home 2day.

fuck danny boy he aint neva released shit, he aint evan done shit for r&b just a couple of weak sound track songs, look at the song he done with nina on dysfunkional family sound track called to street for tv he fucked that up the original version of that song was cool then they added danny boy and fucked it up.

Know thommo why do you keep flowing me around this board. ok then Name a album danny boy has released exacly none, like i said he is ok but nothing good

Thommo

Street Soldier
Lol. The only reason you dissed Danny Boy is because I said TQ had fallen off which sadly he has. Just because he hasn't released an album doesn't mean shit. Just because Suge hasn't got off his ass to release one yet. But don't worry an album is coming soon. And you never said he was good you said his songs were "weak" to be exact. it's strange how 'your man' never ever get's mentioned once on 2Pacboard. There is no need for jealousy man. Like i've been saying since I exposed you. Just take it like a man. Peace

Thommo

Street Soldier
For the simple fact he hasn't sold any you complete imbecile. You can't judge how good an artist is on record sales you absolute retard otherwise Eminem muts be the greatest rapper of all time. You fool.

Fact is that suge never put out a danny boy album because it would sell like michel'le s album (michel'le s album only sold 9000 copy,s)

rhyand said:
Fact is that suge never put out a danny boy album because it would sell like michel'le s album (michel'le s album only sold 9000 copy,s)
When michel'les album hung jury got released it sold only 9000 copys in one year, in apast interview with daz dillinger daz said suge didnt wait to released danny boy album because it would sell like michel'les album, is on a daz interview a couple of years back on tha old dpg site

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.