Danny Boy on American Idol

Danny Boy was signed to Death Row in 1994.His first song was on the Murder Was The Case sdtk.It was produced by DJ Quik.Danny Boy was basically adopted by Suge when he was 15.Danny Boy was born in Chicago and lived there with his grandmother.When she died she gave custody of him to Suge Knight.Danny Boy now is 19 I believe so he is an adult.His trademark is glasses with the shades split into different colors.Death Row hopes that will blow up.
I did a google search and found that for the people that probably won't believe me. I forgot that he was from Chicago, he could have been what John Legend is.

I went against my better judgement and actually sat through Idol today to see how Danny Boy was, and even though he only had one verse in a shitty-as-hell song, he killed it. Best performance of the night, by far. If he made it to the main event, I'd watch the show, always been a fan of Danny's Death Row tracks, especially "I Can't Get Enough".

Thommo

Street Soldier
Yep, Danny got briads and is more toned now than he has ever been. If he ever looked anything like that i'd be extremely surprised. Peace

Danny Boy did good last night but whoever posted the pick above is way off. DB was with the 2 white guys and the one who was holding the teddy bear got kicked off the show.

Thommo

Street Soldier
The footage you are seeing is from a month ago. Danny Boy fans dont get your hopes up, Death Row hasn't put an album out of him in over 10 years and waiting, and they didn't see fit to allow Danny Boy a chance to shine on American Idol. You work it out :( Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.