Danny Boy on American Idol

He is on there I saw him last night, they haven't showed him singing yet, but they showed him talking. I was shocked b/c I thought you couldn't be a professional and be on there. He has put on some weight and cut his hair but he has made it to the next cut which is the group competition 2nite. He will never put out an album if he wins, you know Suge still has him signed for the rest of his life, I can see it now Suge vs. Simon, well actually it will be Simon vs. Simon. :)

k69atie said:
what doeshe look like? so i can look out for him
he has put on some weight now b/c when he did I ain't mad at cha with Pac he was about 15 or 16 years old. But he has a very low haircut, brown skin, and black kinda thin glasses he will be in a group with a white fat guy and one more person I can't remember I think the guy says he felt like punching him or somebody I can't remember. If you go to americanidol.com and the photo section you can see him in the gallery sitting with some of the other contestants.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.