Classic Albums

AmerikazMost

pdxmuthaphucka said:
i could give a fuck about titles of albums as long as when I put it in my cd player it sounds like a CLASSIC u bitches......mc hammer and vanilla ice classics 'cuz it was #1 durin' its time out u dumbfucks.......
quality of the music and lyrics is more important than record sales

pdxmuthaphucka said:
i could give a fuck about titles of albums as long as when I put it in my cd player it sounds like a CLASSIC u bitches......mc hammer and vanilla ice classics 'cuz it was #1 durin' its time out u dumbfucks.......

Shhhh it's quiet time

AmerikazMost said:
quality of the music and lyrics is more important than record sales
that's what I'm sayin', the quality of the music at the time was good, hammer was all over the place............and he had good music (at the time)....U can't touch this is a world renound song.......everyone knows that shit.......and this thread says Classic albums, that is a classic album........

AmerikazMost

pdxmuthaphucka said:
that's what I'm sayin', the quality of the music at the time was good, hammer was all over the place............and he had good music (at the time)....U can't touch this is a world renound song.......everyone knows that shit.......and this thread says Classic albums, that is a classic album........
I like Hammer actually, but Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em is not a classic hip-hop album. Maybe a classic pop album, but it's still stretching it. If I remember correctly (I had the CD but returned it this past summer for credit), there's no really good song after the first 5 or so except for "Pray."

And as for Vanilla Ice, he just sucks. Even "Ice Ice Baby" isn't that good. It's just catchy.

AmerikazMost said:
I like Hammer actually, but Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em is not a classic hip-hop album. Maybe a classic pop album, but it's still stretching it. If I remember correctly (I had the CD but returned it this past summer for credit), there's no really good song after the first 5 or so except for "Pray."

And as for Vanilla Ice, he just sucks. Even "Ice Ice Baby" isn't that good. It's just catchy.
yeah, that's what im sayin is............it's a classic album nonetheless, no matter if it's pop, dance music......this thread didn't say.....Classic Rap albums......it just said Classic Albums.......

here's more classics for yeah

Nirvana . Nevermind / In Utero
Pearl Jam . Ten
Alice In Chains . Dirt
The Beatles . *Pick One**

and yeah, now listenin' to that hammer album it's wack in the world of today's music......but, everyone knows U Can't Touch This......

now if I were to say Kriss Kross's album was a classic then i'd expect some of these comments, but come on, back in the day and even now almost everyone knows that song and who MC Hammer is, even if he is a joke today.......

I just chopped up and sampled some parts in his song "Have U Seen Her" off that album....to me that was the best song on there.....besides "Pray"............hammer really became a joke after "2 Legit 2 Quit" and that "Adams Family Rap"

AmerikazMost

pdxmuthaphucka said:
yeah, that's what im sayin is............it's a classic album nonetheless, no matter if it's pop, dance music......this thread didn't say.....Classic Rap albums......it just said Classic Albums.......

here's more classics for yeah

Nirvana . Nevermind / In Utero
Pearl Jam . Ten
Alice In Chains . Dirt
The Beatles . *Pick One**

and yeah, now listenin' to that hammer album it's wack in the world of today's music......but, everyone knows U Can't Touch This......

now if I were to say Kriss Kross's album was a classic then i'd expect some of these comments, but come on, back in the day and even now almost everyone knows that song and who MC Hammer is, even if he is a joke today.......

I just chopped up and sampled some parts in his song "Have U Seen Her" off that album....to me that was the best song on there.....besides "Pray"............hammer really became a joke after "2 Legit 2 Quit" and that "Adams Family Rap"
this is a rap forum though...it's assumed.. we have another section for non-rap

Lok

Mase said:
^7 of my favourite albums right there, all of them I would put in my top 15 of all time.
Lok always bringing heat.
The man has taken some time to show you dope shit, it is right in front of your faces.
If you want to know where to start, check Mr. Prime Suspect, Young Dre D or Young Gangstas. Then after you realise how good they are, get the rest. Put them on your mp3 players! You won't regret it, trust me.
CHECK THEM YOU LAZY FUCKS, AND REP HIM WHILE YOUR AT IT.
WTF dude, lol. I didn't to it for the rep.

Edit: SOS>YGs

Bigg Limn

Staff member
pdxmuthaphucka said:
C'mon, Hammer was borderline hip-hop
But Pearl Jam, Nirvana [Nevermind wasnt a classic either], Alice n Chains, and the Beatles arent. Like he said, this is STREETHOP - everything in this forum deals with rap, go to the other music forum if U want 2 talk about them.

And keep the petty namecallin and beef shit out of here or get smacked with the banhammer.

Limn said:
But Pearl Jam, Nirvana [Nevermind wasnt a classic either], Alice n Chains, and the Beatles arent. Like he said, this is STREETHOP - everything in this forum deals with rap, go to the other music forum if U want 2 talk about them.

And keep the petty namecallin and beef shit out of here or get smacked with the banhammer.
Yes, it was.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.