Classic Albums

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Master P . shit, can't remember the album name.....has Ice Cream Man on it.....

Naughty By Nature . don't know the album name.......hip hop hooray...
What an idiot. You should give an album more than one or two listens before you consider them as classics. The positive effect would be, that you know the name of the album. :thumb:

pdxmuthaphucka said:
2pac . Me Against the World / All Eyes On Me / 7 Day Theory
*Until the End of Time*R U Still Down?* (filler songs dropped and combine them, could have been a classic)

Biggie . Ready 2 Die / Life After Death

Nas . Illmatic....shit even Stillmatic

Dre . The Chronic

Snoop . Doggystyle

Mobb Deep . The Infamous

50 Cent . Get Rich or Die Tryin' (wether u like it or not, he still moved units)

Eminem . The Eminem Show (whether u hate it or luv it.....he sold the shit outta this cd........made his ass rich as fuck)

Mac Dre . Ronald Draegan / Doo Doo Dumb Dumb

Tech N9ne . Absolute Power

Dogg Pound . Dogg Food

NWA . Straight Outta Compton

Eazy-E . It's on (Dre) 187 um' Killa / Straight off the Muthaphuckin' streets of Compton / Eazy Duz it

Public Enemy . shit, name one

Grand Master Flash . don't know the album name ...... white lines/don't push me 'cuz i'm close to the edge...

Ice Cube . album with good day on it

The Click . Money and Muscle / Game Related

Too Short . Shorty the Pimp / Cocktails

Rappin' 4 Tay . Don't fight the Feelin'

MC Hammer . hahaha it's a classic though......

Vanilla Ice . hahahaha still a classic.....

Sir-Mix-A-Lot . baby got back.....hahahaha still laughin'

Bone Thugs N' Harmony . Creepin' on a Come Up / E.1999 / The Art of War

Do or Die . Heads or Tails / Back 2 the Game

Twista . Adrenaline Rush / Mobstability

Brotha Lynch . Season of tha Sickness
Although I agree you got some quality choices on your list, I think its obvious you don't know the purpose of this thread. You got some albums which you don't even know the name of, so how could it possibly be a classic or a personal favorite to you :rolleyes: ? For the people who are actually contributing, keep on posting the names and description of albums which you consider classic :thumb:

Bank Robber said:

Natas "Doubelievengod"

Probably the most popular underground horrorcore album ever, every track is a banger, esham production at its best.
Not much into horrorcore but gotta give everything a chance, but before I go on looking for this album could you post a couple lyrics from it or possibly a track so people can get a preview :thumb: .

AmerikazMost

pdxmuthaphucka said:
2pac . Me Against the World / All Eyes On Me / 7 Day Theory
*Until the End of Time*R U Still Down?* (filler songs dropped and combine them, could have been a classic)

Biggie . Ready 2 Die / Life After Death

Nas . Illmatic....shit even Stillmatic

Dre . The Chronic

Snoop . Doggystyle

Mobb Deep . The Infamous

50 Cent . Get Rich or Die Tryin' (wether u like it or not, he still moved units)

Eminem . The Eminem Show (whether u hate it or luv it.....he sold the shit outta this cd........made his ass rich as fuck)

Mac Dre . Ronald Draegan / Doo Doo Dumb Dumb

Tech N9ne . Absolute Power

Dogg Pound . Dogg Food

NWA . Straight Outta Compton

Eazy-E . It's on (Dre) 187 um' Killa / Straight off the Muthaphuckin' streets of Compton / Eazy Duz it

Public Enemy . shit, name one

Grand Master Flash . don't know the album name ...... white lines/don't push me 'cuz i'm close to the edge...

Ice Cube . album with good day on it

The Click . Money and Muscle / Game Related

Too Short . Shorty the Pimp / Cocktails

Rappin' 4 Tay . Don't fight the Feelin'

MC Hammer . hahaha it's a classic though......

Vanilla Ice . hahahaha still a classic.....

Sir-Mix-A-Lot . baby got back.....hahahaha still laughin'

Bone Thugs N' Harmony . Creepin' on a Come Up / E.1999 / The Art of War

Do or Die . Heads or Tails / Back 2 the Game

Twista . Adrenaline Rush / Mobstability

Brotha Lynch . Season of tha Sickness
now i think you're just trying to be funny....and it failed

My list of classic albums......no order.

7 Day Theory
Illmatic
Chronic
Doggystyle
OB4CL
Amerikkkaz Most Wanted
It Takes A Nation....
Straight Outta Compton
Mecca & The Soul Brother
Whut Thee Album
E.1999 Eternal
The Infamous
Me Against the World
Aquemini
Moment of Truth
Enter the 36 Chambers
Paid In Full
Its Dark and Hell is Hot
The Score
Quik Is the Name
Death Certificate
All Eyez On Me
ATLiens
Liquid Swords
The Diary
Hell On Earth
Wu Tang Forever
Southernplayalistic
Fear of A Black Planet

to name a few....

Lok

Limn said:
Season of da Siccness is hard as a motherfucker 2 find for a reasonable price...
It's unbelievable. I see it going for like 30 on Ebay, even though it was re-released like 10 times & it pushed over half a million units.
I recommend checking Rapbay.com sometimes, they will probably get copies sooner or later.

On topic. Anyone who ever talked to me, knows I over hype albums like a muthafucker. BUT, I might as well post some of my all time favorite albums:

My favorite rap album ever. Don't know why...It just never gets old. Produced by the slump king N8 The GR8. Pure Sac-Town funk.

Thrill Kill [YouSendIt]
Thrill Kill [RapidShare]

Dirt By My Lonely [YouSendIt]
Dirt By My Lonely [RapidShare]

My Pistola [YouSendIt]
My Pistola [RapidShare]

Slangin Again [YouSendIt]
Slangin Again [RapidShare]

Favorite souther album. OGC are Twisted Black (personal favorite southern rapper. I'l make a thread about his new album, as soon as I get it in the mail.) & Evil Seed. But in this album, it's mostly Twisted Black & SJ (to be honest, SJ is much better than Evil Seed, wonder what happened to him. He disappeared off the face of the map after 95 :/). ANyway, produced by yet another favorite of mine, Ernie G. The album has introspective/conscious type of lyrics. No bullshit.

Time To Be A Man [YouSendIt]
Time To Be A Man [RapidShare]

Let Them Colors Go [YouSendIt]
Let Them Colors Go [RapidShare]

Where Do I Go? [YouSendIt]
Where Do I Go? [RapidShare]

OGCs second album. Many people consider this to be their best album, because lyrically they (mainly Twisted) kill the mic, yet the production is better. Same as before, produced by Ernie & introspective/conscious type of lyrics.

Hell On Earth (ft. Davina) [YuoSendIt]
Hell On Earth (ft. Davina)

Systemized (ft. Stack) [YouSendIt]
Systemized (ft. Stack) [RapidShare]

Bury Me Or Burn Me (ft. Stack) [YouSendIt]
Bury Me Or Burn Me (ft. Stack) [RapidShare]

Bad Dreams [YouSendIt]
Bad Dreams [RapidShare]

Down Here (ft. UGK) [YouSendIt]
Down Here (ft. UGK) [RapidShare]

Favorite Mississippi album ever. Probably the best album to drop from 2000+. The cat pours his heart on this album. You can listen to snippets of the whole album & buy it here: http://cdbaby.com/cd/mrprime (or just check my sig)

Feel My Pain (ft. Kaotic Klique) [YouSendIt]
Feel My Pain (ft. Kaotic Klique) [RapidShare]

Where Would You Be? (ft. Kaotic Klique) [YouSendIt]
Where Would You Be? (ft. Kaotic Klique) [RapidShare]

Head In My Hands [YouSendIt]
Head In My Hands [RapidShare]

Best New Orleans album ever released (In My Opinion). If the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear New Orleans hop hop is "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or the recent Cash Money releases (not counting Lil Wayne), then you need to peep game & check out these cats. They were about 17 when they dropped this album. Lyrically it's indescribable (in a good way), just like on the Prime album, these youngsters pour out their hearts into this project. Productions wise, many of the beats are recorded live, so it's very melodic. not the same drum loop over & over. Anyway, like I said, BEST NO ALBUM EVER!

Dead On Arrival (ft. Lord Sepia) [YouSendIt]
Dead On Arrival (ft. Lord Sepia) [RapidShare]

Poverty Stricken (ft. Da Nigga 'J') [YouSendIt]
Poverty Stricken (ft. Da Nigga 'J') [RapidShare]

Trapped In Tha Storm [YouSendIt]
Trapped In Tha Storm [RapidShare]

Redemption [YouSendIt]
Redemption [RapidShare]

No Fear (ft. Lord Sepia) [YouSendIt]
No Fear (ft. Lord Sepia) [RapidShare]

Mase

^7 of my favourite albums right there, all of them I would put in my top 15 of all time.
Lok always bringing heat.
The man has taken some time to show you dope shit, it is right in front of your faces.
If you want to know where to start, check Mr. Prime Suspect, Young Dre D or Young Gangstas. Then after you realise how good they are, get the rest. Put them on your mp3 players! You won't regret it, trust me.
CHECK THEM YOU LAZY FUCKS, AND REP HIM WHILE YOUR AT IT.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Lok said:
It's unbelievable. I see it going for like 30 on Ebay, even though it was re-released like 10 times & it pushed over half a million units.
I recommend checking Rapbay.com sometimes, they will probably get copies sooner or later.
Yeah Im seein that shit @ Amazon 4 like $60 lmao. Shit "Loaded" is getting up there too in some sellers I was lookin at. Good lookin on that Rapbay shit tho, Ill have 2 check that out.

Hey on Dre's "Thrill Kill" thats the same bass as Lynch's "24 Deep" - what's that from, cuz it sounds real familiar [besides from these songs].

Also, have U heard any of Young Droop's solo shit? Not sure if I should pick up somethin or not...only heard him on 3 tracks [Gone Blown, Pray 4 Me, HellRazor] but each has been sicc.

RapAlot89 said:
Although I agree you got some quality choices on your list, I think its obvious you don't know the purpose of this thread. You got some albums which you don't even know the name of, so how could it possibly be a classic or a personal favorite to you :rolleyes: ? For the people who are actually contributing, keep on posting the names and description of albums which you consider classic :thumb:
i could give a fuck about titles of albums as long as when I put it in my cd player it sounds like a CLASSIC u bitches......mc hammer and vanilla ice classics 'cuz it was #1 durin' its time out u dumbfucks.......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.