Cassidy-- Im A Hustla Album

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
Yo Sniper that fucking song is bananas man.....I might change my mind of collaboration of the yr. I need to give it some more spins but damn all there verses is nuts. Lil Wayne actually ripped it up. I knew people were saying that he's more of an artist now. I didn't believe it but he did nice on this track. I think they all killed that track to pieces.....If Cassidy has a lot of quality tracks on this album i may cop it.
real talk b, but like some ppl in this thread wont even give him a chance 'cassidy is fuckin wack' 'cassidy sucks' lol.

all theyve heard is shit like get no better / hotel. :rolleyes:

sniper said:
real talk b, but like some ppl in this thread wont even give him a chance 'cassidy is fuckin wack' 'cassidy sucks' lol.

all theyve heard is shit like get no better / hotel. :rolleyes:
Yeah and they don't even give him a fair chance. I started to give him a fair chance when I heard him and Freeway went at it then i slowly became a fan because unlike some mcs he actually showed more of his natural personality and now he's in the cut making good music and that's all rap fans like us wanna hear. I think he's a lot more popular now being himself than "Won't you come to my hoooteeelllllll" lol

^ lol true that hotel was awful at best ...... no hate cos i fucks wit cass (nh) it was hard to believe it was the same cass from the mixtapes. but his new album is my kinda shit.

^ Did you listen to the rest of the album? I've just heard the 3 i mentioned. Are nearly all the tracks tight cuz if i is i would definitely buy it if the songs is tight. I'm suprised with the hate he got on his albums on XXL (L) and the Source (3.5) i think. I forgot what XXL said but i think they said from Can't Fade Me he wasn't up to par with Nas and Quan and they said something about the the 6 minutes song too. Pretty much they hate on everything that's not Interscope...........Haterz

Pretty much they hate on everything that's not Interscope...........Haterz
it works double when the artist in question has a problem with an interscope artist. i aint heard all of it yet tho..... what ive heard so far is pretty good bout 6-7 joints of it.

six minutes of death,
imma hustla
imma hustla remix
am 2 the pm
b boy stance
the problem vs the hustler ...... i know he bit t.i vs t.i.p for it but its still good. :thumb:

pretty good albums
a lotta good songs and al otta fillers but i like it a lot
just one thing
has cass lost a battle to anyone? cause he says hes never lost one

i think this cd is hot as hell,

i'm a hustla
am to the pm
can't fade me
the message
6 minutes
and i would have to say my fave track on here is "on the grind" this cd has been in my player for about 5 days now, shit is tight as hell, hate if you want, the boy has skills

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
sniper said:
:thumb: but six minutes is crazy too wayne killed cass on his own shit :eek:
lil wayne murdered both cassidy and fabolous on that track.But the album is definitley worth the 16 dollars but i hate belly button with a passions

ive heard about that protection thing too...not just for this album for many others as well
but music cds arent protected that well and can be ripped with enough knowledge of ripping cds (compared to crackin and rippin game cds, its a very easy)
im sure theres a way to rip it as no cd is uncrackable

EAC aka Exact Audio Copy is the program most rippers use to upload at torrent sites or wherever
ive used it a bit before as well and dont think it was too hard to use so try that :thumb:
hope its not for bootleggin purposes though! :p :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.