Cassidy-- Im A Hustla Album

Snowman

Just Wanting To Know Is It Worth Buying.
Or Should I Just Download It.

What's The Hottest Song On There?

I've listened to two songs off it already. I'm a Hustla which is a hot song and "U Can't Fade Me" ft. Nas & Quan is off the hook. That is my fav song and collaboration of the year so far.

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
I've listened to two songs off it already. I'm a Hustla which is a hot song and "U Can't Fade Me" ft. Nas & Quan is off the hook. That is my fav song and collaboration of the year so far.
:thumb: but six minutes is crazy too wayne killed cass on his own shit :eek:

sniper said:
:thumb: but six minutes is crazy too wayne killed cass on his own shit :eek:
Sniper can ya hook a brotha up with that song so I can have a listen?

Nas set a trend on Ether....You gotta have a hot verse and can't have a rapper kill you on ya own song anymore without people taking notice. :D

This album is awesome. The best song is "The Message" and the intro and 6 Minutes is real good. I think Cass had the best verse. Wayne's was real good too though. There's a DVD with the DualDisc. Did you know this CD is copy-protected? What the fuck? Now it's gonna take some work to put this on my ipod...

Peace.

xxx

XIAN said:
This album is awesome. The best song is "The Message" and the intro and 6 Minutes is real good. I think Cass had the best verse. Wayne's was real good too though. There's a DVD with the DualDisc. Did you know this CD is copy-protected? What the fuck? Now it's gonna take some work to put this on my ipod...

Peace.
Really? That is going to make me NOT want to buy it. I was planning on picking it up, burning it for me, then selling the OG on ebay. Now i guess ill just wait and get a few tracks here and there.

Can anyone post any tracks off the album?

Yo Sniper that fucking song is bananas man.....I might change my mind of collaboration of the yr. I need to give it some more spins but damn all there verses is nuts. Lil Wayne actually ripped it up. I knew people were saying that he's more of an artist now. I didn't believe it but he did nice on this track. I think they all killed that track to pieces.....If Cassidy has a lot of quality tracks on this album i may cop it.

Little Skittle

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
Yo Sniper that fucking song is bananas man.....I might change my mind of collaboration of the yr. I need to give it some more spins but damn all there verses is nuts. Lil Wayne actually ripped it up. I knew people were saying that he's more of an artist now. I didn't believe it but he did nice on this track. I think they all killed that track to pieces.....If Cassidy has a lot of quality tracks on this album i may cop it.

i thought wayne got outshined by both cass and fab

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.