Candyman 187 Debut Cd Outta Control--pre Orders Are Up!- Snippet Of Track Wit Storm!!

Nut said:
LOL he sounds not at all like Napoleon. In fact i think he just average and doesn't right. I don't know if it's part of his style or something but he sounds like he got some voice / pronunciation problems. I hope he sounds different on the Havenotz album and if not then i hope he isn't on too many songs caus i'm not really fond of his shit.

Storm sounds hot though on the freestyle but the tag is a pain in the ass, i hope to hear the full one soon :thumb:
This is why it is called a freestyle! i.e not written... made up on tha spot... lol

im hella twisted... u can hear me slurrin wordz n stuff... thatz all...

but thatz why itz a freestyle... it aint supposta be perfect lol...

Nut said:
LOL he sounds not at all like Napoleon. In fact i think he just average and doesn't right. I don't know if it's part of his style or something but he sounds like he got some voice / pronunciation problems. I hope he sounds different on the Havenotz album and if not then i hope he isn't on too many songs caus i'm not really fond of his shit.

Storm sounds hot though on the freestyle but the tag is a pain in the ass, i hope to hear the full one soon :thumb:
This is why it is called a freestyle! i.e not written... made up on tha spot... lol

Nut

Candyman 187 said:

I mean all the time not just in the freestyle. You just sound not right, maybe that's just your voice but it sounds like you're forcing to rap like that (not just in this freestyle).

Nut

Candyman 187 said:

I mean all the time not just in the freestyle. You just sound not right, maybe that's just your voice but it sounds like you're forcing to rap like that (not just in this freestyle).

Nut said:

everybody got they opinions... i appreciate tha criticism... but yeah thatz just my voice...

Nut said:

everybody got they opinions... i appreciate tha criticism... but yeah thatz just my voice...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.