Candyman 187 Debut Cd Outta Control--pre Orders Are Up!- Snippet Of Track Wit Storm!!

Rizla said:
And this has what to do with 2pac exactly?

"Discuss and pay tribute to the revolutionary life of Tupac Shakur. Rest In Peace, 1971-1996."
:thumb: , no disrespect but this has nothing to do with 2pac.

hold up whats this
"Shock G and The Piano Man also bring you the exclusive Shed So Many Tearz remix on this album..."

Rizla said:
And this has what to do with 2pac exactly?

"Discuss and pay tribute to the revolutionary life of Tupac Shakur. Rest In Peace, 1971-1996."
:thumb: , no disrespect but this has nothing to do with 2pac.

hold up whats this
"Shock G and The Piano Man also bring you the exclusive Shed So Many Tearz remix on this album..."

Nut

LOL he sounds not at all like Napoleon. In fact i think he just average and doesn't right. I don't know if it's part of his style or something but he sounds like he got some voice / pronunciation problems. I hope he sounds different on the Havenotz album and if not then i hope he isn't on too many songs caus i'm not really fond of his shit.

Storm sounds hot though on the freestyle but the tag is a pain in the ass, i hope to hear the full one soon :thumb:

Nut

LOL he sounds not at all like Napoleon. In fact i think he just average and doesn't right. I don't know if it's part of his style or something but he sounds like he got some voice / pronunciation problems. I hope he sounds different on the Havenotz album and if not then i hope he isn't on too many songs caus i'm not really fond of his shit.

Storm sounds hot though on the freestyle but the tag is a pain in the ass, i hope to hear the full one soon :thumb:

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Nut said:

the tag is obviously to encourage people to buy the album instead of being blood sucking leeches.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Nut said:

the tag is obviously to encourage people to buy the album instead of being blood sucking leeches.

JarG said:
i dont like it..only storm is good...and it shouldnt be here
Nut said:

JarG said:
i dont like it..only storm is good...and it shouldnt be here
Nut said:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.