Cam'ron Shot Three Times In Washington, DC....

source: allhiphop.com

Superstar rapper Cam’ron was shot three times in Washington, DC this morning (Oct. 23) sources have revealed to AllHipHop.com.

The Harlem, New York native was leaving club H20 en-route to Love (formerly Dream) when three unknown gunmen approached the rapper.

While details are sketchy, eyewitnesses said the men were seeking the rapper’s pricey Lamborghini, which he was driving while in town for a performance over the weekend.

“They were after that car,” an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “Cam refused to give it up and attempted to drive away and they shot up the car.”

Cam’ron was struck three times and while officials have not released his actual status, sources said at least one bullet struck the rapper in the arm.

His injures are allegedly not life threatening and the rapper was treated at Howard University Hospital.

“Juelz, Jim [Jones] and other Dip-Set members are with him at the hospital right now,” the source said.

Cam’ron, CEO of Diplomat Records, has been driving the blue Lamborghini since at least June of 2005.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told a 106 & Park audience prior to being arrested. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Officials at Howard University Hospital declined comment and police did not comment at press time.
I'm a big fan of Cam and the whole Dip Set movement. I hope he's cool

PuffnScruff

i hope he makes it out alright. i've liked cam for a while now. i'm a big dip set fan too. dip set would not be the same for cam. i hope this jumps his album sales now too

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
lol damn thats crazy... fool should hav just given it up... its not like he can't buy another, shit just put out another album and ur set.... buy another two if u want.. incase u get robbed again u can drive the other one till u buy another...

lol...

good to hear he's alright though.

It's messed up, I just read this on Allhiphop.com. Although I'm not a fan of his music, I hope he makes a full recovery. It's ashame that Black people can't have anything nice. Always gotta get robbed. Man, the million march reunion wasn't even enough to help blacks stop committing senseless crimes against each other.

Peace

T

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
MrTee12 said:
It's messed up, I just read this on Allhiphop.com. Although I'm not a fan of his music, I hope he makes a full recovery. It's ashame that Black people can't have anything nice. Always gotta get robbed. Man, the million march reunion wasn't even enough to help blacks stop committing senseless crimes against each other.

Peace

T
Seem's like a never ending genocide doesnt it?

well if the thieves did get this car theres nothing much they can do with it.........im pretty sure they could have recoverd the car...unless they strip it for the parts...and put it in what? and he has insurance so..makes u wonder

street cred...he couldn't just give it up. He's talking all this in his albums about how tough he is, so when the situation came up, he had to prove it. ...if he just jumped out of the car and let them take it, I'm sure he'd lose respect in the hip hop community. ...sad, but true

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^He wouldn't because letting them take it would have been the smart thing to do. My heart almost stopped when I saw the news on streethop. It's a good thing he's going to be OK. I'm interested to see how he is going to address this on his album.

dubk said:
street cred...he couldn't just give it up. He's talking all this in his albums about how tough he is, so when the situation came up, he had to prove it. ...if he just jumped out of the car and let them take it, I'm sure he'd lose respect in the hip hop community. ...sad, but true
ye i guess pac was worried bout that too in 1994 :rolleyes:

honestly come on, if i did anything like that, i know id lose alot of self respect i have for myself.... anyone else feel that way ?

on topic : hope cam gets well soon, im a big fan of his..

ThaTruth said:
well if the thieves did get this car theres nothing much they can do with it.........im pretty sure they could have recoverd the car...unless they strip it for the parts...and put it in what? and he has insurance so..makes u wonder
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Their motive was probably the same as the robbers that got Pac in 94. They just wanted to test him; it would certaintly be a benefit for them if they pulled it off. Their street cred is on the line as well.

T

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.