Cam'ron Shot Three Times In Washington, DC....

MrTee12 said:
It's messed up, I just read this on Allhiphop.com. Although I'm not a fan of his music, I hope he makes a full recovery. It's ashame that Black people can't have anything nice. Always gotta get robbed. Man, the million march reunion wasn't even enough to help blacks stop committing senseless crimes against each other.

Peace

T
"Black people can't have anything nice." Sorry, but I'm callin you out on that bullshit statement. It's not an issue of race, it's an issue of class. People who rob don't discriminate. And, even if they did, they'd probably choose to go after an easier target than someone w/connections in every US city. You know how cocky Cam is. Fuck, for all we know, he coulda been driving through the poorest hoods down there just to stunt his ride. And what, you think they're gonna give him a thumbs up while he drives by? They weren't after Cam because he's black and "black people can't have anything nice." They were after the car. Coulda been an Asian dude behind the wheel. Cam just put himself in the wrong place.

Looks like you have seen the movie CRASH, more then once. LOL. Nah, man I just playin. But seriously, you have a valid point. Of course, the true cause behind the nature of things is the socioeconomic status/class of the individual(s). I can't disagree with you, but I just see this shit happening more and more within the same race (my race) more then anything. So, my first thought was that. That's all. I'm personally sick of it. But you're right.

Peace

T

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
jflballer said:
"Black people can't have anything nice." Sorry, but I'm callin you out on that bullshit statement. It's not an issue of race, it's an issue of class. People who rob don't discriminate. And, even if they did, they'd probably choose to go after an easier target than someone w/connections in every US city. You know how cocky Cam is. Fuck, for all we know, he coulda been driving through the poorest hoods down there just to stunt his ride. And what, you think they're gonna give him a thumbs up while he drives by? They weren't after Cam because he's black and "black people can't have anything nice." They were after the car. Coulda been an Asian dude behind the wheel. Cam just put himself in the wrong place.
:thumb: Good point :)

lol personally knowing me, i've been robbed before... at knife point... i didn't give the shit up until about 10 people beat me down and forced the phone out of my hand.... I was in year 8 too....

Didn't the article say that Cam bought the car just to cruise through Harlem to prove that it is possible to own these things or whatever?

That'd be the stupidest thing to do... I mean if you bring all that attention to yourself and you flaunt your assets like that in peoples faces, you're obviously bound to lose them.

KrAzY:aka:AnDy said:
:thumb: Good point :)

lol personally knowing me, i've been robbed before... at knife point... i didn't give the shit up until about 10 people beat me down and forced the phone out of my hand.... I was in year 8 too....

Didn't the article say that Cam bought the car just to cruise through Harlem to prove that it is possible to own these things or whatever?

That'd be the stupidest thing to do... I mean if you bring all that attention to yourself and you flaunt your assets like that in peoples faces, you're obviously bound to lose them.
can u hear me now?(punch noise's) good! lol jus kiddin that sounds fucked up

Like I said, stealing his car would be stupid because not too many people have a lambo and it would stand out. It is a good thing tho he didnt get out of the car, maybe they would have shot him....outside of the car... and on the street cred thing...ya prolly...but im sure he would have racked up a bunch of street cred points if he popped back or ran over them (jokes).. but yeah Im not a HUGE fan but im actually kinda happy hes still alive

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.