CalcuoCuchicheo banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really ken said:
pennypacker, i've seen a screen shot of the admin control panel and rukas can tell from that, about who is who and stuff and he can tell about all there other names and shit.
go to vbulletin.com and you can take a free demo of the admin control panel and see how it all works n shyt- just incase u wanted to know

Maverick said:
notice how i said, I THINK- just trying to help someone else out since you werent there to respond
i know what aka means but i had no clue all those ppl are indeed the same person, thats crazy

calcuo's I.P. adress is 195.93.21.100.... - checked myself
lol maybe you should have PM"D that...

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
beReal said:
there is only one admin i think, Rukas
well i know that hes online when i go to school, which is about 8 in the morning (live in germany)
theres two, ur talking to the other. ur i.p prolly matches that of someone else we banned. if it continues holla.

pz

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
H.E. Pennypacker said:
How do you know they're all the same guy if he's using different IPs every time?

Well, most often, people use either broadband modems or dial-up modems (the general public uses either of these two), which one does he use? Since he spends so much time on the Internet, its probably broadband. In that case, the IP won't change until the ISP decides to change it (may take a long while...weeks or months).

If he uses dial-up, which would be shocking, his IP would change every time he logs on. That's because dial-up users from a single ISP all get a group of IPs. A good example is AOL. People wouldn't be able to identify you specifically if you were using AOL because others are probably using the same IP. However, AOL has other ways of identifying people.

because the board will run that persons i.d and give us a listing of people on the site with the same or similar thats how we know.

pz

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Calc sent me a PM with his IP on it, someone inform him that that email is not banned.

He said his ends in .7 but the same ip except .8 is banned (or maybe its the other way around)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online